PDA

View Full Version : Noisy inconsiderate, no-speaka-Engrish neighbours ; Guess the Race

Sammyboy RSS Feed
17-11-2013, 01:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Noisy slit-eyed Chinks in the USA...

Need Help with Noisy Chinese Neighbor. [Copy link] 中文
americanmale3
Newcomer

Drop around
Add friends
Say hello
Express lift
1#

Post time 2013-10-7 11:15:12 |View the author only |View in reverse order

This post was edited by americanmale3 at 2013-10-10 11:47

Hello,

I live in Hamilton Heights in Manhattan, New York City on 522 W. 136th St. near Broadway, and right above my apartment there are Chinese students of Columbia University I believe, and all day and all night they are doing heavy exercise, making extremely loud banging sounds. I knocked on their door a few days ago (Apt. 6C), and a Chinese girl in a robe and her female Chinese roommate opened the door. Their Chinese male roommate all sweaty in a white tank-top, as if he was doing vigorous exercise, also joined them at the door to greet me. I asked them about the noise, and they pretended that they did not know what I was talking about and pretended that they did not know where the noise was coming from. They acted completely innocent. And now they are again banging really loudly: it's 11:00 PM and they are preventing me from sleeping.

What should I do?

Since the neighbors have Chinese accents, I assume they are citizens of China and just came here to go to college. Is there a government number in China that I can file a complaint? I know that the Chinese government is trying to get their citizens to behave more respectfully when they visit foreign countries. I have roommates that are from different parts of the world, such as South America, and they are all very upset about all the banging. As I type, the banging is still going on.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?168475-Noisy-inconsiderate-no-speaka-Engrish-neighbours-Guess-the-Race&goto=newpost).