PDA

View Full Version : It is not possible to have good opposition in Singapore. So Embrace the PAP!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
18-11-2013, 11:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The problem with the opposition in Singapore is this - they are no good when they speak up and they are no good when they don't speak up.

In other words, they are just no good!

The PAP and Straits Times have been very kind to point out the problems with various opposition parties/members so they can reflect on their weaknesses and improve themselves.

The way I see it the main problem with opposition parties is that they exist and that troubles our govt. For a govt as good as the PAP, it is not necessary to have opposition parties around to offer alternative ideas - the PAP itself is capable of generating the full spectrum of ideas and selecting what is best for Singaporeans.

Why does Singapore need opposition parties? There is really no need when our elections are meant to show support for estate upgrading. Since the opposition cannot offer any form of upgrading, there is really no need for them to run.

Singaporeans are lucky to have a newspaper, The Straits Times, that frequently remind us that the opposition is full of flaws, weaknesses, and are devoid of good ideas.

This prevents us from being seduced by the opposition when all we need can be provided by the PAP govt.

As a responsible citizen, I too will do my part to warn Singaporeans about the opposition.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?168525-It-is-not-possible-to-have-good-opposition-in-Singapore-So-Embrace-the-PAP!&goto=newpost).