PDA

View Full Version : Where Has F Trashes Gone?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
25-05-2015, 01:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Ard 10 am I was in Changi Biz Hub,,,,,, there was no F Trash Ah Neh shopping in Fairprice!! Whereas at that time there will be abt 9 shopping for groceries n household items wearing company badge. I dun see any Ah Neh eating snake but 2 angmoh with badge buying cigs n newspaper which I guess it is permissable, furthermore they may be the bosses or big wig. There was a Ah Neh but not wearing badge - so may be a new counter tactic - buying a clutch of bananas ( ah neh loves banana ) and croissant evidentally for either lunch or dinner,

Notheless whoever is reading this and taking enforcement actions must take note the the buck din stop there........... there are still malingerers along the roads smoking in groups up to 5 - I was observing n noticed they took long time to complete their last drags.........

Why are we paying high salaries to these F Trashes??? Shopping during working hours is a serious offence punishable with explusion along with F Trashes with fake degrees!! Why is a civilised nation like sg so tolerant of the F Trashes........... are they protected becos their superiors n bosses are from the same shitty mould????

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?207408-Where-Has-F-Trashes-Gone&goto=newpost).