PDA

View Full Version : If President calls the shots, then have Sec-Gen for fuck?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
19-08-2015, 10:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I really cannot imagine that NSP is the party that calls the closed door meetings to prevent 3 corner fights and then reject WP's original offer and now want to enter into 3-corner fight.

Also, I dont understand why SDP let go Sembawang GRC and allow NSP to go there, when it has been there all along.

Most importantly, the various parties should know that for NSP, it is the President that decides, so they should insist the President be present when the decisions are made.

If I had known the Sec-Gen is really just a secretary that takes notes, then I really doubt Hazel Poa's intelligence in opening her mouth to the media like she makes all the decisions like that and when the shit hits the fan, just simply resign.

No difference from Prawnstar Lui.

I would not take up the Sec-Gen position and make it seems like I make the decisions and then let the decision maker behind the scene to screw things up. This is an issue of maturity.

For the NSP party, it should honor whatever decisions it made, whether it is made by its acting Sec-Gen or whoever it had chose to chair the closed door meetings.

Now, it is a free for all, I guess.

In this case, I suggest NSP withdraw from all its contested places or else multi-corner fights in all its contested places.

Reason being very simple. In the light of all these, NSP stands zero chance now of winning anything.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?213284-If-President-calls-the-shots-then-have-Sec-Gen-for-fuck&goto=newpost).