PDA

View Full Version : the reason why got 70% sinkie fucktards

Sammyboy RSS Feed
27-12-2015, 12:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Lee Hsien Loong
1 hr · Singapore, Singapore ·
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…. I used to have more time to go to the movies. As Yoda says, “Do or do not. There is no try.”
And so I went to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens with my family yesterday. No regrets! Enjoyed the movie, especially the action sequences. Look forward to Episode VIII! smile emoticon - LHL

Lilian Tan Mr Lee I am in the USA this Christmas holiday and I show all my American friends your post on FB. They were surprise that you are such a humble and down to earth prime minister. That you share with us your day to day activities etc. I am so proud to be a Singaporean living here in USA .
Like · Reply · 256 · 51 mins
4 Replies · 18 mins
Got Heart
Got Heart WOW! EVEN THE PM WATCHES STAR WARS!
Hope you like it. And like one of us, hope you are waiting for Episode 8.
Like · Reply · 36 · 1 hr
3 Replies · 15 mins
Heart String
Heart String To me you are Singapore's Jedi and Yoda: Bringing the Light and Good Forces to Your Nation.🏻🏻🏻
May You continue to radiate goodness to ALL
Like · Reply · 29 · 39 mins · Edited
1 Reply
Mohammad Khavari
Mohammad Khavari Wow! Amazing!
I am curious! Did you Mr. PM also watch the very first Star Wars movie in 1977 in theater in Singapore?
To me The Force Awakens was a remake of that one!...See More
Like · Reply · 4 · 44 mins
Josephine Hadikusumo
Josephine Hadikusumo Well I've been saying all this time that I was too busy to watch the new Star Wars movie...you just kicked the stuffing out of THAT argument, Mr. PM. 🙄 No more excuses for me. Glad you enjoyed it! Keep posting, and may the force be with you!
Like · Reply · 4 · 29 mins
Chiong Kok Kiong
Chiong Kok Kiong The Force is very strong in you PM Lee....
Like · Reply · 17 · 53 mins · Edited
Arielle Lariosa Lagman
Arielle Lariosa Lagman May the Force be always with you PM Lee! My boys loved the movie too!
Like · Reply · 8 · 54 mins
Lee Eric
Lee Eric Hope we will have more better SG 60 SG 70 like what Tha Star Wars on and on and on...........keep going
Yes a better singapore. LKY with Love
Like · Reply · 8 · 53 mins
Justin Te
Justin Te Nice movie for sure. Never know that Mr PM Lee likes Star Wars as well smile emoticon Is my childhood favourite movie also.
Like · Reply · 5 · 42 mins
Deborah Pinn
Deborah Pinn That's what makes Singapore so great. It's leaders, it's people and its 'no try, only do' attitude.
I loved the struggle between dark and light in Star Wars too.
May Singapore always be a shining light.
Like · Reply · 2 mins
Hoang Quy Hoi
Hoang Quy Hoi That's your great childhood memories. I love watching Star Wars.
Like · Reply · 4 · 46 mins
1 Reply
Saiful Hassim
Saiful Hassim May the force be with you jedi lee...
Like · Reply · 1 · 27 mins

Serena Changjung Noh Merry christmas and happy new year ~
I hope SG was more clean and healthy country. Plz make strong rule about smoking. I delivered SG baby this year.
I wish my baby breath clean air...drink clean water.. when we go out from the house..real got stress....See More
Like · Reply · 4 mins · Edited
May Chang
May Chang Thanks PM Lee for the update.😀 Shall bring my young boy to enjoy the Star Wars movie.
Like · Reply · 5 · 57 mins
Nancy Loh
Nancy Loh Enjoyed the movie too! May the Force be with You and all Singaporeans, far and near, be with you too! PM Lee
Like · Reply · 1 min · Edited
Foo Lee Meng
Foo Lee Meng Yes , our family too enjoyed the movie. Looking forward to next sequel! May the force be with u...
Like · Reply · 3 mins
Eunice Ang
Eunice Ang You know what? "Star Wars" is such a nice movie but ... But ... I never fail to sleep whenever I watch this show!!! Sorry about that although my husband and kids love it.
Like · Reply · 4 · 52 mins
Felicita Kahin-Gobilee
Felicita Kahin-Gobilee Merry Christmas to you and family PM Lee! May the Force be with you!
Like · Reply · 2 · 36 mins
Phebe Yeo Snead
Phebe Yeo Snead I'm in the USA now. However I am So proud of my PM!! May the force be with you
Like · Reply · 15 mins
Ruby Natalie G. Abad
Ruby Natalie G. Abad I miss you SG!I used to watch movies here!I have so many memories in SG!And they are all good ones smile emoticon If ever I had bad memories,probably they were minor ones!Because I can't recall to this very moment.SG shaped me into a person that I am today.I have so much SG to thank for!Of course,above all God was the reason behind all of it.But it all happened in SG!To this day I love SG with all my heart!
Like · Reply · 12 mins · Edited
Douglas Tan
Douglas Tan Wow !!! I am stunning like a vegetable now and that movie is awesome for everyone out there smile emoticon

May the force be with you smile emoticon
Like · Reply · 1 · 53 mins · Edited
Azroy Azhari Jr.
Azroy Azhari Jr. Yayy our pm like star wars. May the force be with you, sir.
Like · Reply · 38 mins

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?222330-the-reason-why-got-70-sinkie-fucktards&goto=newpost).