View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 25
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer View Post
bro I trusted you too .... her cuntfu skills very good LOL

Strange thing I post on your fav also kana zap, either people don't like her or think I didn't find her ...... well she stays near a famous hill in Singapore, makes you go up & down to get to her cave, nice studio except that the hot water can be hard to be managed so let her operate it for you, her photos here are blurred so I can say base on the hair style, figure and face shape, the photos are as real as they can be, service and GFE wise ... with so many senior bros here to verify for her, I don't need to say much .... she is a very nice gal to chat with, not the usual lovey dovey stuff but topics to stimulate your upper head .... lastly her skin is getting "burn" issue, hope her loyal supporters can get her some good stuff to easy her pain.
Killer gana kill by her is it? Kee kee

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:

Last edited by marlborotan; 06-05-2014 at 11:08 PM.