View Single Post
Old 15-09-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 11
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My Mr for Peace

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=474485

I booked this girl with the help of my Chinese colleagues. I bought them to dinner first – at the nearby turtle soup ! When time is near the appointment, they call her up and confirm the time and address for me, one of them is kind enough to walk me all the way to the lift. The rest is easy for me to make it to her unit.

When the door opened, I was greeted by this pretty, fair skin oriental beauty that was smiling so sweetly at me. She held my hand and led me to the room. It was a very cosy unit with attached bathroom, the place is kept very clean and tidy. She helps me to undress and hang my clothes. I wanted to ask her to step inside the shower with me but her phone rang so nevermind, I’ll do a fast one. When I went back to the room, she came forward quickly, unwrap my towel around my waist and help me to dry up. I love the sight of her drying my legs, she will look at me with my dick just inches away from her pretty face. She once again held my hand and led me to the bed.

I lie face down on the bed, and she started the massage from my shoulder. The bed is a bit small so there is a lot of brushing going on as she changes position to work on different part of my body. I’m not complaining here, it makes me feel like I’m in those clean joint getting a decent massage from one of the best looking girl there with a lot of teasing throw in. I was so hard I couldn’t take it anymore lying down so I ask could she massage my front. I turned around and realise she has already stripped down to her panty, so my hands were roaming everywhere. Now I can really look at her, she looks really pretty. Fair, straight hair beauty with rosy cheeks and she is always smiling. We didn’t talk much given my half past 3 chinese, but she understood what I mean whenever I struggle for words. She squeezes my dick between her thighs and starts to rock me, slowly.

The sensual part lasted quite a while, maybe due to the turtle soup I just had, she tried everything, HDLY, boobs massage, catbath, 69HJ and finally ended with her lying next to me. I was sucking those wonderful pink nips while she was moaning next to my ear. As I came, I bit onto her nips and she did a catbath with a lot of suction on my ear lobes. I join her in the bathroom. As she was busy washing off, I grab her bums from behind and my fingers went to exploratory mode and my mouth went searching for her pink nips again. We spend quite a few mins here before she pushes me into the shower.

Again dry me and help me to dress up. She fetches my shoe and even rolls up one of my sock offering to put them on for me. Wow! I said no need, thanks her, paid and left a happy man. She pulls me back at the door and gave me a hug before I walk out. Wow Wow Wow !

I have previously tried Patience and Itchy from the same stable, both are good. But this Peace really surpasses my expectation especially when she doesn’t speak a bit of English at all. Most other ladies would pretend not to understand me but she will put in effort to please me. I think she try her best to make up for the communication part with her top notch service.

Looks: 8/10 ( age 21-22) straight hair beauty with a bosom smile.
Body: 8/10 very fair, slim and lean. I did see some fade tan-line so she must have done a bit of outdoor sports. Skin is very smooth.
Boobs: nicely shaped soft B, looks good on her but would prefer half a cup bigger for squeezing.
Nipples: 9.5/10 pink and very nice shape
Massage: 8/10 she was good with my shoulder and lower back but need more practice on my limbs.
HJ: 9/10 very patience and seductive, tried many various techniques.
GFE: 8/10 I could feel her affection even tho we can’t communicate much.
Service attitude: 9.9/10 her willingness to please make her stood out among the rest.

RTM: since I know her place already, so should be able to go alone next time. She even uses my phone to shows me some Chinese words commonly use for booking.