Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Sapsinmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
this stealth agent forgot to add this pm...

"in the past I did posted openly to warn him..6k for a fuck...haha...I will definitely will not pay...

Just because I posted some pics and price you labelled me as a stealth agent...?
I can't stop you if you want to have that mindset.... BUT pls be fair.... Why MC can... and you didn't ask him to pay for advertising when he openly said he will charge 20 USD for bringing others to his playground...

You openly warned him...? But it seems he don't really care about it....? Just because he has that sig and you allows him to do freely what he want... This is what I'm talking about double standard... You deleted VBKK's post... just because he wrote FR regarding the girl I introduced to him... You got prove that I'm taking commission? You also skipped those questions that I asked you to explain...

Whole night been reading HCMC thread... of course you won't pay 6K THB... as usually you'll expect others to pay for you when you organising trips to HCMC...

Last edited by Sapsinmike; 05-04-2015 at 10:00 AM.