Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Sapsinmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post

i think what it comes down to is this IF you are using sbf to advertise and conduct business then u should be paying advertising fees,
if you are using "false" friendship to scam guys make money then u will be labeled as a stealth agent, now
if u happen to have a good "fishing hole" and someone wants to have access to that hole, then its up to u and the 3rd party to decide what would be "fair and reasonable" to get that help conducted via PM...for me if they already friends then i will help as much as i can...for complete strangers im not gonna get out of bed for offer of a "beer", or a free "fuck"...this is abt quid pro quo...not even abt money
Thanks for the clarification MC... I don't think I'm conducting business here... I just merely recommended and everything is via PM... and stated the price openly.... It's up to individual... I didn't force them to buy me any beer or free
fuck... Why would I... I'm just share it openly... Once again thanks for your time explaining it...