View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Inside my room,which I have converted into a mini music room/dance floor/KTV...and we were playing one of the current popular song.

Anyway,the night has really nothing much except just wasting ourselves in lust and sex which I shant elaborate in this summary. I already have everything 'recorded' down and I am sure this is going to bring back good memories in time to come for me. (I am going to drop this girl and go 'fish' for another the next day).

Good time sure ends fast and before I knew,it is morning and at about 930am,we parted our ways and I head down for Hotel free breakfast. And at the restaurant,i found out that they actually sells Bak Kut Teh like instant-coffee,hehehe...wow! And they sell other stuffs like birds Nest,coffee etc,but I aren't really interested.

The Bak Kut Teh cost a whopping 250k rupiah. The reason I am not buying it becos...its made in Sillypore! LOL...

After breakfast,goes to the 4 face Buddha shrine to pay my respect and then walk around to help digest myself a little. As usual,i walked to City Walk Mall like I did in my last trip...

I believe by now,anyone who has read my previous 31st Batam trip summary will know how to walk from Formosa Hotel to Nagoya Citywalk Mall....

...to page 7

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info