View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

And for my 3rd night girl,i took her from Sri Kandy joint (i keep mis-spell it as Kris Candy,hehehe..) :

(photo of Sri Kandy taken from bro BFOMF5)

Not bad, a 20 year SYT girl only cost 1 million rupiah,hehehe...but service level lost to the 24 year older girl from Kupukupu. But they werent too far away becos the girls from Sri Kandy is prettier. I learn one little thing in this trip,Bandung girls were hell of a horny breed,hehehe...October may go RTF her to "cultivate" her for CNY 2017.

I was so tired from the walking that i head back to hotel for lunch. I took a late brunch at Tea Story...

Do you know what my camera was aiming at in this 2 photos?

Answer as below (you will have to click on the picture link below to see it) :

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/im...9/26/bDgzV.jpg

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/im...9/26/AEl0I.jpg

Even air-con places also have such.

At the designated time,my girl arrived. Another all-in-one girl who could do a fairly good massage as well as an overall service. I was already so tired over the last 2 nights using up all 12s CD and she can still make me cum thrice thru out the whole booking,hehehe... (i have to be fair when i compare between girls and this one work really hard)

...to page 9

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info