Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR on 02 (ling er) at 2413 jln molek.

Saw this girl at one of my regular houses and found that she suit my taste so made a mental note of her already.

Today went down to her house which is in a nice quiet area for a good fuck.

And boy was it good.

If you like jiajia formerly from 1654a, I am guessing you'll like 02 as well.

She's fair like jiajia, and slightly meaty and the face reminds me a bit of jiajia.

May not be to everyone's taste but I give her a 7 for looks as I find her very cute.

Body wise, just nice for me, curves where there should be curves, b cup boobs and nice wide shoulders like a swimmer. This girls physique looks sporty to me and she has a nice tattoo on one bicep.I give her a 7.5 for her body...

Service wise gotta give her an 8. She looks very cheerful and she makes you feel comfy with her friendliness. Catbath from back to front in the bathroom, including a bbj and AR with you standing.., shiok ah!

On the bed, another thorough catbath from back to front. A longer AR this time and this girl can FUCK YOUR ASS with her tongue... She pushes it in strong and hard... Wah lan... Steam leh.

Bbj also very good, deepthroat and she licks you HARD all the way till every inch of your body is sucked clean including all ten of your fingers! Song ah!

FJ time... This girl's got the cushion for the pushin, not fat but just the right amount of meat to make
things very sexciting... Piak piak piak damn loud...

Doggy style especially was enjoyable ...

My cock really exploded into her cunt like nobody's business. The fucking and climax for me was so intense i scared condom burst. Lucky never.

Overall I give this 02 an 8/10.

Good service girl that's worth an RTF especially if you liked jiajia formerly from 1654a that type.

Fuck, my cock still throbbing from the session man...