View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cat 150 Listing - Gals and Homebase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Did prove that u are uttering rubbish and never fuck Dongjing b4!!!! Dongjing never do AR!! The most she likc lick your buttock only!!!!!

Someone here post FAKE FR!!!!
Sorry to tell you that Dong Jing did give me AR for nearly 20 min

nearly 10 min while I am on all fours and nearly 10 min when I am lying on my back. And her AR was quite deep for me.

I'll never forget it because my legs were tingling after the session.

that was the only memorable thing from my session with her, apart from her super hairy arms and crow feet around her eyes....her looks don't suit my taste so never rtf, but she seems willing to do anything you tell her to.

Lots of WL will say no AR to certain customers, this is one thing I realised and they may not do automatic AR for you.

But all this depends. Some will claim they don't know how to do but if you tell them nicely or if they like you enough, they will try it just for you.

Another 1856 gem that did good AR and service for me is Xiaohan... she do it while sitting on my back then flip around and climb under me...