View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Who in fact started this latest cyberwar?....

My dear The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Alejandro88(Hiding) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???...

fm yr posts below u r alleging that it is me who has started this latest cyberwar agst u...

that being the case...i now invite u to demonstrate to this forum wif post(s) to illustrate in a reasonable manner the evidence to substantiate yr abv claim...follow the dateline/timeline when this latest cyberwar actually began....

now if u r able to do the abv...then i am prepared to apologise to u n say sorry for allegedly starting this latest cyberwar...

i hv told u/forum this before, i am always prepared to say sorry if it is fairly n reasonably shown that i am in the wrong...nothing has changed that position of mine...so how?...

alternatively u can continue to carry on wif yr spamming...but then this wld show that yr abv allegation n what u hv posted below is a lie, not true at all and that it is in fact u who is the biggest hypocrite in sbf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post

The war against the SBF Biggest clown - Omnia is on!!!! Dun blame me as he started the war first! Actually I have ignored this clown but he attacks me again like a mad rottweiler!!!!
Quote:
[B] 11. He started the war against me first and now acted like a victim! He is the biggest Hypocrite!

I attacked Clown Omnia bcos he attacked me first!!!

This is a tete for tat action! Action has reaction! Assault begets assault!
Quote:
You should respond to the moronic clown, omnia who first started the war!!