The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totoboy623 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle11.com/celine-nuru-b2b-msg-hj-bj/

visited this ML today, very disappointed. Real person older than my grandma. I thought I reach Thailand see transexual. Wasting my time and money. Advises all bros, better save money to other ML
LOL! How old is ur grandma?
Old Today, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
code234 is Cool - loads of Potential

Xiao Yu 小鱼 is back, still as pretty as before. Not listed on sglguy though
Old Today, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
LOL! How old is ur grandma?
This one i remember the face from longggg ago lol shes been here for a while. So sad aft so many years still here ah.
Old Today, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickhead View Post
I think Xiao Wan is much better in terms of playability. Ki Ki is very vanilla.
However, Ki Ki is better in terms of having good conversation.

Of course, I prioritise playability over conversation.
Almost visited Xiao Wan but according to the new comments on her and a close bro's experience earlier... probably a blessing in disguise it didn't materialise.

As for kiki, 情人眼里出西施 I guess. For me pipi, antong, tutu or even dandan looks better. Not young means not young, difficult to fake one... in bright light very obvious. Good she has a pair of nice boobs but that's it. Being vanilla and at that location - not too enticing for me.

Cathy, Mango, pipi, antong
Old Today, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiaowan-massage/

Finally had a chance to try someone so celebrated on this forum. And with expectations come disappointment I guess.

Looks: 8/10 She is definitely young and pretty. But if bros here grade her a AA, then in comparison I would like to say that Xiao Han (the one who was caught and sent home) is AAA. But certainly pleasing to the eyes.

Body/Boobs: B-boobs. Considered slim but not exactly hourglass. The kind of body I like would be like the famous Wawa (liltiger time, must have been more than a decade ago)

Massage is almost non-existent. But as rightly said by a bro, go find condo ML is really never for the massage lah.

Sensual is the biggest disappointment I guess. The bros who had her during her first stint are the lucky ones. Maybe some of the old regulars too. But as it is now, the sensual is so watered down...

Bottomline: you pay $200 for SN CBJ. Is that worth it? You judge for yourself then. For me, once is enough. I don't even find it worth spending more to try to "unlock" more. For $200, I would expect FN BBBJ.

I hope this field report helps bros to manage their expectations before they pay a visit to Xiao Wan. Cheers.
Usually this kind of short term 150 just straight ask for fj services, which many provides. Their daily cost are higher then usual ML and are more willing to provide more services. Just dont like those in hotels the towels are really low quality.
Old Today, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiaowan-massage/

Finally had a chance to try someone so celebrated on this forum. And with expectations come disappointment I guess.

Looks: 8/10 She is definitely young and pretty. But if bros here grade her a AA, then in comparison I would like to say that Xiao Han (the one who was caught and sent home) is AAA. But certainly pleasing to the eyes.

Body/Boobs: B-boobs. Considered slim but not exactly hourglass. The kind of body I like would be like the famous Wawa (liltiger time, must have been more than a decade ago)

Massage is almost non-existent. But as rightly said by a bro, go find condo ML is really never for the massage lah.

Sensual is the biggest disappointment I guess. The bros who had her during her first stint are the lucky ones. Maybe some of the old regulars too. But as it is now, the sensual is so watered down...

Bottomline: you pay $200 for SN CBJ. Is that worth it? You judge for yourself then. For me, once is enough. I don't even find it worth spending more to try to "unlock" more. For $200, I would expect FN BBBJ.

I hope this field report helps bros to manage their expectations before they pay a visit to Xiao Wan. Cheers.
agree with you, xiaohan > xiao wan
especially with SYT, xh looks way younger then xw
both not for boob lovers anyway
Old Today, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by code234 View Post