The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 300 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇯🇵 VPremium Presents: Natural 34F Pretty Hot Sexy Voluptuous ✨💎 Rika (りか) 💎✨

Good news guys, our Super Top gem & AV Star, F-Cup Rika (りか) is back! Rika (りか) comes fresh from filming another AV video in Japan last week slated for launch later this year. Like we always say, catch them when they are still young before prices rise astronomically when they become famous AV celebrities! Rika (りか) will be in SG for around one week only, so hurry to book her now before she is gone again! While stocks last! 😎💃🔥🇯🇵
Old 04-07-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Vashiewsho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🇯🇵 VPremium Presents: Natural 34F Pretty Hot Sexy Voluptuous ✨💎 Rika (りか) 💎✨

Verification bro to book your babes
Old 05-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Rika - not her JAV name (JAV Star)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my RTF session with Rika! I can only say HOLY FUCK I just had the best sex of my life! My ratings for Rika:

Looks: 20/10 - JAV star beauty and she is the prettiest creature on earth that I have ever laid my eyes on. You will guaranteed get a hard-on if you saw her walking on the streets.
Body: 20/10 - HOLY SHIT AMAZING! She has slimmed down since I last saw her but her all natural boobs are still fucking big and soft! I enjoyed my time sucking and licking on her boobs and nipples.
BBBJ: 20/10 - Very very slow and sensual BBBJ that almost made me cummed! I had to control myself to enjoy the rest of the session.
Pussy/ 69: 20/10 - This was the second best part of the session! We 69-ed for 15 mins and I kept licking and eating her fully waxed clean pussy non-stop! Rika even trembled multiple times in ecstasy as she came from me licking and eating her pussy.
FJ: 100/10 - The fucking highlight of the session and my life! I pounded her hard in missionary for 20 mins and she must have came at least 10 times - no joke! As I was raping her she was moaning kimochi and yabai yabai, she even had to cover her mouth because she was afraid her screams could be heard by the other room. She will signal and let me know everytime she was about to cum by rubbing her hands on my arm and hitting it the moment she came to let me know to pause my fucking so that I could feel her pussy pulse and hear her scream ikku - just like how she does it in the JAV movies!
RTF: YES! YES! YES! Sorry to bro VPremium’s viet girls but I will be saving my time, energy and cum for Rika for as long as she is on our shores!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Stable: V Premium
Girl: Rika (JAV Star)
Location: Central 4-5 star hotel (spacious - nice settings worthy of a girl like Rika!)

Special thanks to bro VPremium for notifying me of Rika's availability. Had to book her right away at the back of watching her videos.

Bro Kingsmen is not wrong. Rika is truly a Goddess! She has this slutty vixen 女上司 look that would make you want to fuck her hard!

When she revealed her body to me in the room, my dick was rock hard and at full attention, mind you she hasn't even touched me yet at this point. Shower play was amazing, BBBJ and she playfully poked my butthole.

For the main course, she put on a 1 piece nurse costume to set the mood - a sight to behold! My BP must have shot up through the roof. She invited me to suck her enormous boobs and proceeded to give me one of the best BBBJs I ever had - Deepthroat and super wet, never seen so much saliva on my cock before. We 69ed and her pussy is so delicious, I swear she came as my chin was so wet from the nectar oozing out!

Started with her on cowgirl bouncing on my cock for 2-3 minutes. Had to stopped her from turning up the tempo by pulling her hips to sit and grind, otherwise I would have succumbed!

Decided to lay her down for missionary to see her body in full glory. Fucked her for a good 6 to 7 minutes alternating between DFKing, sucking her boobs and licking her armpits. She moaned "ta-me, yabai and ippai dashite"like she was getting raped. She came a few times when she arched her back and trembled uncontrollably, holy fuck that made me lose my mind and cummed a huge load in her!

After the deed, I collapsed on the bed like my lifeforce has been sucked out and my soul has ascended to astral planes �� Bro was not lying when he said Rika was the best fuck of his life.

I've had the pleasure of experiencing JAV actresses from major labels (mostly gen Z-ers) who were great but Rika has stood head and shoulders above them. I must say Rika has etched her name into my hall of fame!

Thank you bro VPremium for bringing her to our shores. I will be rubbing off to her videos until the day I RTF!
Many thanks to @Kingsmen89, @Trafalgar & these brothers for the lovely updated FRs for Rika (りか) from the past few days & last stint! She's a real top gem, isn't she, Gorgeous, pretty, hot, slim, fair, voluptuous with max GFE & top Japanese service! Once again, many thanks for the kind support of, Rika (りか) it is really deeply appreciated! Have a lovely afternoon and a great weekend ahead!

Super-pretty, beautiful, hot, fair, sexy and voluptuous Rika (りか) with Natural F Cup Melons, max GFE and top Japanese service is available only this weekend from 5th to 7th July only! Rika (りか) will be with us for around 10 more days only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this beautiful, hot & top gem from Nippon! While stocks last!

Last edited by VPremium; Today at 12:30 AM.
Old 06-07-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Old Today, 12:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Available for booking!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1