The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 15
tigra is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigra is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhJun001 View Post
Any bro tried Shuang Shuang? She is chio for sure but previous stint too vanilla. Wonder is she more open this time?

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-shuang-shuang/
Still vanilla...ahaha. just visited her recently and she said she be leaving this sunday
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 716 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast4Lust View Post
Tit fuck and b2b nuru
OMG , strike lottery. 230 ! Fighting bro. With Nat, only 120 ...
Old Today, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
OMG , strike lottery. 230 ! Fighting bro. With Nat, only 120 ...
Yup, I visited nat when she was still in SG, sometimes at the heat of the moment small head takes over big head. Price aside at least she was pretty, slim and huge assets.

On hindsight - won't be going again at that price again lah hahaha
Old Today, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 1
newbie1237 is one of the Best!newbie1237 is one of the Best!newbie1237 is one of the Best!newbie1237 is one of the Best!

FR for Zoe and CC (stay together) in mid-central area

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/zoe-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/cc-massage/

Zoe SYT
Looks 7/10 - looks exactly like the pics except skin complexion in pics is touched up abit. early to mid 20s.
Figure 8/10 - slim, fair, natural B+/C.
Massage - decent
Service 10/10, very experienced and skilful. service is the highlight.
GFE 10/10

Leaving on 17 July but plans to return.

CC SYT
Looks 9/10 - looks almost exactly like the videos, the pics are not well taken and looks much better in person.
Figure 9/10 - slim, fit, toned, low fat, natural C.
Massage - very green
Service 9/10 - really depends on customer, YMMV
GFE 10/10

Pls up my points if helpful, TIA!
Old Today, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Since we're on the subject of misappropriating terms, how about the much more misused term of SYT? That's SWEET YOUNG THING.

I know this is even more subjective. However, it seems like whoever who is not a milf suddenly automatically becomes a SYT.

I've recently visited the so called SYTs guys here have been hyping up and going gaga over - Xing Xing, Emily, Vivi, CC, Kexin.  Geez.

Seriously!? SYT? None of them are sweet looking and none of them have young nubile tight bodies. Some of their bodies look quite "milfy" tbh lol. All of them are obviously on the wrong side of 25 years old. If anything, I see them as young ladies. Some are pretty young ladies if you prefer. Just like Aini and Song Song.

Don't get me wrong, I did have a mildly entertaining time with them, but even by SN Vanilla standards, they were really nothing to shout about. Very average. So won't rtm.

The bigger issue is seeing some guys getting all excited over mediocrity just speaks volumes of how lacking we are in expected standards and requirements now. Or maybe some of us have seen and experienced the very high standards of MLs pre-covid days, and MLs now just do not come close at all in terms of looks, skills and gfe.
I have Been cheonging spas and massage parlors since 2003 I have to agree with you on this. too much hype. Orchard tower coco not bad tho. She remind me a bit of Yang Caini . One man meat another man meds.
Old Today, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
I have Been cheonging spas and massage parlors since 2003 I have to agree with you on this. too much hype. Orchard tower coco not bad tho. She remind me a bit of Yang Caini . One man meat another man meds.
Bro, that post was like over a year ago la, lolz. I think the SYT term is better used now.

Anyway... here's Da Bao
Simple pretty young lady, slim and slender and gorgeous natural boobs. Rather skilled with her hands and mouth. She does enjoy mutual gratification.

Speaking of boobs. Here's my list of whom I reckon has gorgeous looking, succulent, all natural, god-given boobilicious breasts currently. And all still at 120 for a grope and... YMMV Yumz!

D cups and above

Da Bao
Ruan Ruan
Kiki
Nina

Big Bs to Cs

Pi Pi
Baby
Vera

Alamak..is that it? I thought there were more when i first started writing this post. Any more nice, full, all natural boobies available today?
Old Today, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 716 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast4Lust View Post
Yup, I visited nat when she was still in SG, sometimes at the heat of the moment small head takes over big head. Price aside at least she was pretty, slim and huge assets.

On hindsight - won't be going again at that price again lah hahaha
Haha, we do hit that now and then. That's why I settled the $ before ( if possible) or else sure small head takes over. The battle is always in favour of small head.
Old Today, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xviralx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro, that post was like over a year ago la, lolz. I think the SYT term is better used now.

Anyway... here's Da Bao
Simple pretty young lady, slim and slender and gorgeous natural boobs. Rather skilled with her hands and mouth. She does enjoy mutual gratification.

Speaking of boobs. Here's my list of whom I reckon has gorgeous looking, succulent, all natural, god-given boobilicious breasts currently. And all still at 120 for a grope and... YMMV Yumz!

D cups and above

Da Bao
Ruan Ruan
Kiki
Nina

Big Bs to Cs

Pi Pi
Baby
Vera

Alamak..is that it? I thought there were more when i first started writing this post. Any more nice, full, all natural boobies available today?
Thanks for sharing your list. Is this the Vera you are referring to? https://sglonelyguy-33.com/vera-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1