The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 9
Batiustar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBatiustar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeus View Post
You are right and hope to read more.
The more the merrier
Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by terwong View Post
You don't have to put your real age, but surely everyone knows you need to be 35 to buy a HDB for singles. Unless, of course, the HDB in question is actually the condo you are living in - it's a no brainer...
Hahaha... happy wondering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batiustar View Post
The more the merrier
Coming!
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Sorry all, was tied up today.

Late posting, but better late than never.

----------------

PayNow? PayLah? Don't have, back then, all these were non-existent and bank transfers take 2-3 days. Cheques were the professional things, but they come at a cost of course.

Bernice sat there dumbfounded and didn't ask anymore except to continue with paper work and getting me to endorse a mountain of paperwork.

Explained to me what other fees are needed, etc and finally reaching her commission. She looked perturbed and paused.

gog: What's wrong? Your comms right? How much do I have to prepare for it?

B(ernice): Er...

gog: $X? or x%?

B: I'll give you discount for being my first close.

Can I be your first cock outside marriage too?

Obviously, I didn't ask that, but like all men, we think with cock not heads, I do itch a bit and thought about it but decided still to not even try. People is a good lady, shall not forget what happened with Alicia.

gog: Sure, I'll say thanks then.

We closed the deal at a specified amount, prepared the comms and then we continued with dinner.

Ordered some sashimi and she was rather clumsy, dropping it into the soya sauce which caused a small splatter and some drops ended up on her white blouse above her breasts.

You folks know how soya sauce and dark sauces are, they STAIN immediately. I watched her trying hard to wipe it off with wet tissue, dabbing her chest area, and inevitably, the area got wet from the tissue.

I could see some shape of the bra and a better outline of it. It was not half cups, but a bit traditional, full cup, but still nonetheless, sexy in it's own way. Slightly stirred, and I felt like having an outlet.

B: Oops.

gog: Don't think you can get it out like that will need to wash.

Damn, why I didn't have my own place, I can invite her and let her remove her blouse to wash.

As she cleaned and tried harder, the blouse got more drenched, and allowed me to see her bra more clearer. Fuck, this is sexy. An older lady, married and ... forbidden.

gog: Leave it, you can't get rid of it, go home wash better, I'll send you home later.
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
terwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Hahaha... happy wondering
Haha. Not happy wondering. Just calling out a fatal lie.
Old Today, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by terwong View Post
Haha. Not happy wondering. Just calling out a fatal lie.
Hahaha.. is it fatal?
Old Today, 08:31 AM
Samster

Good morning all!!!!

Rainy day.. just finished washing car.

---------------

B(ernice): Huh?

gog: You want to take MRT/bus in that blouse?

Or you should just remove it and sit in my car all the way.

gog: At least you won't be seen in public with dirty blouse.

B: I still need to go to seller place...

gog: Aiyah, another day lor, tomorrow also can.

B: But...

gog: Don't be stubborn can? You scared I change my mind ah?

Bernice looked a bit shocked I was so aggressive. Oops.

B: Okay...

Bernice was quite soft in reply and didn't seem to argue anymore. I guess I was overboard.

gog: Sorry, didn't mean to raise my voice.

Bernice shook her head and didn't say anymore. We finished dinner, and I sent her home.

From here on, it was more of a follow up, meeting Bernice to discuss, finalize, sign papers, HDB appointments etc.

All in all I met Bernice infrequently, usually for short while like 5-10minutes. Like pull-ups, once you break the first egg (zero), normally, very fast, you improve and do more.

Bernice started to pick up in her role as a realtor, professional pics, blazers, and all. I was sort of glad for her. All in all, she also didn't just drop me because of my cheap purchase, she still followed up with me till the HDB appointment.

B: I'll meet you tomorrow at 1.45pm at HDB hub. Bring your blah blah blah...

Yes, tomorrow's the day, taking over the keys, signing and completing the handover. So fast, it's already 4 months. Quite smooth for a newbie. That also means this story is coming to an end.
Old Today, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JBlunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You only made a move after four months? Since when you are so patient?

Quote:
Good morning all!!!!

Yes, tomorrow's the day, taking over the keys, signing and completing the handover. So fast, it's already 4 months. Quite smooth for a newbie. That also means this story is coming to an end.
Old Today, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10035 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha

Did you not notice?

No one complain about BLUE BALLS.

All were patiently waiting for the big moment.

Not even a hug or kiss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlunt View Post
Old Today, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlunt View Post
Not really.

Sometimes you see somebody, you don't think so much. Bernice didn't get the "want to fuck feel" from me. It was when I met her walking towards me and also during this dinner, I felt lured toward her psychologically as an adult female.

The attraction grows on you, sometimes might be a normal looking person, which you take no interest and suddenly your cock goes 'ding'.

If you know what I mean, that is.

There's still a roller coaster after this... so not yet... NOT yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Hahaha

Did you not notice?

No one complain about BLUE BALLS.

All were patiently waiting for the big moment.

Not even a hug or kiss.
I noticed, all waiting to jump on me when it starts... this feeling is horrible and evil.. you all hor, better treat me nice!!
Old Today, 12:08 PM
Samster

Before people say i blue them...

==========

For real? You folks believe? NAH.... I won't blue you folks like this... I will make sure you folks take a knife and cut off your own balls because I will fucking blue you until you hate me.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Bernice wore a blazer, short skirt.

Tik-tok, tik-tok, her heels dug into the ground as she approached me at HDB hub. I also noticed the seller agent and sellers nearby.

I stared at her.

She was busy telling me the process, explaining but I wasn't responding.

B(ernice): So.. erm... you okay?

gog: You look different.

B: I put on make up?

AHHHHHHH yes, no wonder her lips looks so red and her face was peachier in color than usual, must be foundation. Every time I meet her, she seems to change, smiley, happy and more pleasant..

She looks very radiant, was it the closure of her first sales?
Old Today, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
terwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha.. is it fatal?
Fatal in the sense that it's a dead giveaway you are lying, unlike other more subtle lies which one can argue could still go under the radar (like you being a gentleman, etc). This lie is factually irreconcilable.

Alright - don't let me hold you up. Get back to your award-winning masterpiece.
Old Today, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

CB Gog, side track, have you ever had two or more FB before? Or for whatever reason, you are always a One FB man at one time?
If this is too sensitive to answer, just skip, need not ask me to guess.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1