The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4706 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School VP affair with parent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post
The text convo damn classic

I want to lick your vaginal lolol
vaginal = vagina + anal?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1381 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rential View Post
Seeing how the guy is totally smitten by the parent, almost like first love.
How come even the 3rd party did not know to be more cautious when the guy is so brazen.
Everything is scored earth now.
This is one of the best posts I have read amongst the thousands that have gone out there!
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mkk1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Confirm soon will have
Old Today, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 14
wolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond repute

Is the small 3 (mistress) of fuck-face (ex-VP pretending to be holy), a single mum? What is her job?
Old Today, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 11
surecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViLzAgEnT View Post
This Vincent should be ashamed of himself.. After being a SAF officer for 25.5 years, he did not learn about how to be tactical and also "do what you want but make sure you do not get caught"?

But there is a saying that goes.. 男人都是一样 分别只是被抓或还没被抓而已..
Got say this guy was a former SAF officer?
Old Today, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 11
superkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

to be fair, the upgrade is significant.

however, the guy either doesn't care about being found out or too lazy to do the necessary like divorce his wife.

its an interesting case study regardless.
Old Today, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4239 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
to be fair, the upgrade is significant.
Depends on perspective. From this VP's point of view, yes the upgrade is significant. But if the other woman is married, then her current husband will be super insulted.
Old Today, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 11
superkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Depends on perspective. From this VP's point of view, yes the upgrade is significant. But if the other woman is married, then her current husband will be super insulted.
too many unknowns in this case study.

don't know who is the mistress husband

don't know if she is single parent

how long was the affair

length of affair is important as it also determines if 3rd party knows he is married (with kids). women are smart and times prefer to pretend to be ignorant until cornered hahaha
Old Today, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nicolas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im curious if the parent and vp will in the end get together, cos everything with his wife is sure fucked up now.
I think it maybe unlikely as he seems to be broke now, no job, notorious.
Old Today, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Im curious if the parent and vp will in the end get together, cos everything with his wife is sure fucked up now.
I think it maybe unlikely as he seems to be broke now, no job, notorious.
From Hero to Zero. HAHAHA.
He shall see the light. HAHAHA.
Old Today, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
fangy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

VP salary got five digit?
Old Today, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 9
usama is a Helpful and Caring Samsterusama is a Helpful and Caring Samsterusama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
vaginal = vagina + anal?

Thanks for sharing.
Old Today, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 9
AMDchip is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAMDchip is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAMDchip is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fangy View Post
VP salary got five digit?
Wow, so high ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1