The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Come on, these ML are not here for Andy Lau or big dick!
They are here for SGD!
At most if you are Andy Lau or has a big dick, she might treat you better but not free sex lor...
It can happen when there is chemistry, and these ladies have their needs too. My regular ML ‘unlocked’ me on my first visit. She didn’t quote any price, and just accepted any amount that I gave her. Sometimes she is extra horny and begged to continue pumping her after my first shot. I asked her how much extra should I pay her, and she avoided the question, and rushed me out of the door before I even gave her any money. I paid her the market rate (nothing substantial) as I prefer to keep things transactional and I understand they are here for business. But, it seems like she is treating me like a FB. So it is not all about money per se. Mind you, I am not Andy Lau, Elon Musk nor Johnny Sins.
Old Today, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
It can happen when there is chemistry, and these ladies have their needs too. My regular ML ‘unlocked’ me on my first visit. She didn’t quote any price, and just accepted any amount that I gave her. Sometimes she is extra horny and begged to continue pumping her after my first shot. I asked her how much extra should I pay her, and she avoided the question, and rushed me out of the door before I even gave her any money. I paid her the market rate (nothing substantial) as I prefer to keep things transactional and I understand they are here for business. But, it seems like she is treating me like a FB. So it is not all about money per se. Mind you, I am not Andy Lau, Elon Musk nor Johnny Sins.
many people will be looking at your post history lol

Cathy, Mango
Old Today, 01:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1764 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massagebella/

Visited this girl but didnt see any reviews so far

Look: syt definitely my type. Has the youth in her and very good looking with short hair.

( Click to show/hide )
Body: natural c cup. Not much fats and nice legs and arms. Love to hug her on the bed.

Sensual: licking and occasional pecks on the lips. Stroking was done slowly and i took my time to release

Rtm: yes i like her look and friendly and positive attitude. Next door girl kind of feel and she is quite tall at 165. Photo is blur on slg but definitely wont be disappointed at all.
( Click to show/hide )

Pic of her holding the dog, is that her? thx!
Old Today, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
[/SPOILER]

Pic of her holding the dog, is that her? thx!

Its her but always take these pic lightly la they are enhanced to lure you. She is quite similar to chen chen, very nice to converse with and good assets.
Old Today, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
marbleboy123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
no need so much leh for dfk with her leh. Think I paid 130 for the same impact?

Anyway dropped her on 3rd (?) visit and paid her 120.
zzz she told me i was the only one!

oh wells.. was she up for anything more than dfk? wasnt able to find out or book more sessions with her before she got caught and deported…
Old Today, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1229 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by marbleboy123 View Post
zzz she told me i was the only one!

oh wells.. was she up for anything more than dfk? wasnt able to find out or book more sessions with her before she got caught and deported…
Seems like you are not the only one. You are already the 3rd one saying this.
Old Today, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I may try ruan ruan... saw her once when visiting her friend though didn't get a clear view. Let you know if I do... or you already tried liao since she here for so long.
I think her boobs are really nicely shape, pinkish huge nipples.
Old Today, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbleboy123 View Post
oh wells.. was she up for anything more than dfk?
Didn't stick around long enough to find out lah... as mentioned by 3rd visit dropped liao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
I think her boobs are really nicely shape, pinkish huge nipples.
Let me try to see if can book her to verify...

Cathy, Mango
Old Today, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1229 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Didn't stick around long enough to find out lah... as mentioned by 3rd visit dropped liao...

Let me try to see if can book her to verify...
Stick around also maybe don't have.. Probably splash cash may work but who knows.
Old Today, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
xxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Seems like you are not the only one. You are already the 3rd one saying this.
LOL never trust wat they say lah. I already mentioned before, you're definitely not the first and won't be the last to "unlock". All MLs can be unlock for sure, depending on how much you're willing to spend. You also often see some rich samster bao ML for vacation. Only advice is don't bao them when in Singapore because they definitely still taking in regular customer behind your back one.

Last edited by xxvincexx; Today at 04:14 PM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1