The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Havefun168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Finally got to book OMM after reading those tempting MR. I don’t think she will accept booking for number not in DB. I’m not in DB too but got through some help to get my number in (please don’t pm me how, you got to FYOW. Sorry) than she accepted me.

Share my simple MR for OMM
Looks: pretty. Not milf for sure
Body: just nice. Not fat or plump. Height maybe 160+
Massage: strength damn good. Pressure on point. Certain point even tells you to endure as she knew would be painful

After massage, starts to tease you, dirty talk to hype you up, fake love making etc. All done very erotically. After burst out which I thought that’s the end. She didn’t stop from there and ask me to lie down and continue to kinda HJ me. She made me squirt which is a feeling I never experience before. A torturing yet damn pleasuring mix feeling. A little SM as she ask me to beg her not to stop which I did as the feeling is damn….. times up, shower and left a happy man. One more different experience unlock.

RTM: already plan next week to go again
Bro is she still around? Can share contact?
Old Today, 08:25 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42552 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
Kam sia bro. I hv been disappointed so many times until I surrendered, and been visiting mostly spas in the past few months and now thinking of coming back to the FL scene with "trepidation" haha.
Just commando and tried July. From my experience, I dun think she is a chio bu. Found out that I am right, but service damn good. Worth my money spent.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; Today at 08:48 PM.
Old Today, 08:46 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42552 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/july-massage/

The ml provides one of the best service, even better that those GL Cat 150 gals.

Very nice and gentle lady. Once you step in, she will greet you with a warm smile and a good hug. Then she starts to strip you - while doing it, the action already started. Hug hug, DFK and zhut zhut, then pull your hard rod prick to the bathroom and shower with you.

In the bathroom, she was great. Soaping you, rub all over your body and performs boobs rub on your body and 2IC. Later squat down and give me a great bbbj. Ha ha, inside the bathroom about to shoot out already. So quickly ask her to bring me to the room for more action. Really buay tah han.

On the bed she really brought me to cloud 9........... Aiyah, dun want to elaborate more lah. Later sour grapes will say I am boasting again.

But the bad news is - She is not a syt as stated in the ad, I think she is around 35 liao. Figure also not that great, she is in the plump side, slimmer than Bao Zi but Bao Zi are more chio. Bao Zi boobs also can beat her hollow.

She is only for bros going for great service. 颜值 not that great.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/bei-bei-massage/

Another ML to recommend. For sure she is a SYT, looks slightly less than mid 20. Good sensual and licking all over body. Seldom touch her phone when servicing. Good looking and super model figure. Boobs are natural and nice to touch. As she will leaving shore on 25th August. Catch this gem before she is gone!
Old Today, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 17
scandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to behold

Momo texted me saying she moved today, since I promised to provide an update of her place when she moves, decided ti fix an appointment with her to check out her place.

This time is really a proper condo, singles apartment. Lots of parking space along roadside and for foot soldier mrt is within 3 mins walk away.

When I got there she told me she's only halfway through cleaning up the place but I think is pretty neat and clean already, she takes her hygiene seriously.

Service wise I already provided my MR before so won't go into it again. Location is many many many times better than her previous apartment.

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/momo-massage/
Old Today, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/bei-bei-massage/

Another ML to recommend. For sure she is a SYT, looks slightly less than mid 20. Good sensual and licking all over body. Seldom touch her phone when servicing. Good looking and super model figure. Boobs are natural and nice to touch. As she will leaving shore on 25th August. Catch this gem before she is gone!
Agreed. She only touches her phone to confirm appointments, and she does it short and sharp. No chatting with customers. But her ringtone is too loud such that it’s anti-climax.

Services wise, I don't deny that she is really good. Her sensual is much better than what is offered by the young MLs in SLG.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1