The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tikopeksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

i like coral ocean spa girl lol
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
Never heard of any ML who did that... But if they really do that, is very risky too. Unless you really don't care abt STD. Chiong safely bro.
I am wary of STD… alas, lust sometimes overcome caution, not good, gotta work harder on it! Chiong safe too, bro.
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 1
Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!

Any bros tried her?
200 for CIM?
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massageanna/
Old Today, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by nottyk View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-bella/

Here’s my 2nd visit’s MR, booked to enjoy her massage again, truly relaxed, like my daily dose of coffee, super energetic after the session. Attitude and service gone even better… continue to visit her sure tio gong tao. She said she about to RTC, any bros got any other recommendation for big boobs with good massage skill but dont have the sell high price attitude ML?
Visited her this week and said she has a visa for 2 years so ain't doing 1-2 months short stint. Didn't ask if she was going to rtc anytime soon.

Looks wise discount at least 20%. She is curvy but bordering on baby hippo territory. Saving grace is her face is not so round yet. She has a tummy and has bad stretch marks. Nice girl who you can tell got some massage training. Sensual has a lot of cat bath and licking. A lot of fake moans if you like that sort of thing. Don't really have much stamina when bbbj. She did all nude fake love making for those who are looking for that. Won't revisit. Slimmer mls with nicer and bigger boobs out there
Old Today, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
First thing, Wah guys I really pei fu you all man. I just spoke to my ML and she told me some guys book for twice a week for 3 hours each session. Some book the whole day.

Did some quick calculations, that’s like 3k a month. Phew…I guess some really earn 20k a month. F***king hell
So how much would you spend on whores if you were earning 20k and more a month haha
Old Today, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
lousydk is one of the Best!lousydk is one of the Best!lousydk is one of the Best!lousydk is one of the Best!

MR sharing for ruan ruan and nina

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

- location wise might be a bit difficult to find for first time visiting and need to walk past the guards sitting there though they dont give a fk
- body wise, yes good definitely model quality, slim and slender and rather tall
- boobs rather big, most importantly it's nice peachy shaped, very cute in my opinion, nips and areola kind of like Jav Julia that type, though the boobs size is not that big
- massage and sensual wise so-so, but that's definitely not the main point when i booked with her
- can't resist that looks, body and boobies while stroking
- very gentle and soft spoken
- would RTM for the body and boobs

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/nina-massage/

- surprised she was located at same building as bella
- high energy and very playful, already put on sexy lingerie once in.
- body wise a bit bah, boobs are big
- many variety, will keep changing position, first time tried out so many different one at one go, at one point she even feed me with her toes, during 69 will stuff and try to suffocate me with her pussy
- very hardworking and accommodating
- she knows that i like eating sweets and stuffed me a whole bunch sitting on her table as she said nobody can finish it if i dont take
- unfortunately i feel like i can't really click with her vibes, RTM maybe
Old Today, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
RudeousAlter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-shishi/

tried shishi... not bad, pretty service oriented so you likely will get more mileage and satisfaction out of your vit M if you tell her upfront exactly how you want the service to go... won't spoil mood one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1