The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
asiancim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried this xiao xiao and any reviews? Remember i saw her during/before covid time.
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-xiao-xiao/
Old Today, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I'm getting frustrated with SLG MLs since end of covid.
I had cut down this activity drastically.

I had yet to venture into Spas as there are too many landmines.
Perhaps the glaring reason is lack of credible info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
This is no longer true bro. Venture into the HC forum and read some of the spa/place threads there, get to know the posters and get recommendations. There are resources, FRs and most of all genuine sharing on other threads, Tele, the social groups here on sammy, and of course PM.

Bro @lacoruna69 what bro @rahl said is spot on. I'm finding more fun, surprises and quality in the HC threads and tele. Of course there are still a lot of BS and carrot chopping establishments..... But some logical distillation and you'll find the gems and avoid the landmines.

If want simple vanilla rub and tug, there are way prettier MLs out there - lots of info on where to go and not to go, to avoid silly top ups and entrance fees. Of course they are not St Regis Spa atas places la. I go to MPs/Spas that are not more than $60 for the rub, now add 1 blue for the tug (roaming ymmv) and it works out to even less than the girls in SLG.

For more flavourful gals, you'll find it all there in the more active threads. And they can be mind blowing. Especially the viets (I sound like a broken record with the vietbu thingie lols).

Happy hunting

Last edited by Kopiosteve; Today at 07:38 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1