The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 04-07-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johndoe001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth.vader View Post
Thanks bro 10minaction for the notification. Visited old 26 today, indeed she has grown thinner from last seen in Mar, and no longer sporting blonde hair. She came back only on Monday and started Tuesday, so bro really have an eagle eye!
She started off abit shy but slowly warm her up and usual service resumes. Fantastic!

what is old 26 number?
Old Yesterday, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
borat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know what happened to the telegram channel?
Old Yesterday, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
addmeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by borat View Post
anyone know what happened to the telegram channel?
Hi bro you can google “little saigon telegram”. Both LS1 and LS2 telegram links will appear.
Old Yesterday, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 19
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10minaction View Post
Not sure if is new news, but old 26 is back LS2 not sure when start work thou and she will take new number? Since current 26 is quite popular too. But old 26 looks so much skinnier and weak. Wonder if she suffer bad treatment from bf or at Vietnam.

Would like to say good to see her back but then again this might be a bad thing for her. Hopefully she's not sick or suffering from anything.
Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM
Samster

I can’t find the thread for LS2 so I’ll just post my FRs here. Hope this can still be useful to you guys.

LS2 V88
Looks: 8/10 Natural GND looks with little make up. Slightly resembles Paige Chua in the dark.
Body: 8/10 Around 165cm slim figure. Not overly skinny. Just nice for me.
Boobs: 9/10 Natural B cups just nice for a handful. Soft to the touch.
BBBJ: 8/10 Hardworking and not in a rush. Like an amateur girlfriend.
DFK: Yes but little tongue action. Really like an amateur girlfriend.
CIM: Yes but YMMV.
Massage: 6/10 Not the best but it’s ok for me.
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Visited 4 times.
V88 just came back 3 days ago after returning to Vietnam for 2 months. She came back with a new scar below her belly. I joked and ask her is it from giving birth but she told me she went back Vietnam for surgery to remove kidney cysts. Anyway service was just like before. One of the most natural looking beauty around. Nowadays many cosmetic surgeries and breast implants among them so this is one of the rare ones.

LS2 V26
Looks: 9/10 Prettiest among the 3. Looks like Korean actress Yoo In Na.
Body: 10/10 Tall and very slim. Very leggy around 168cm. Perfect.
Boobs: 8/10 Huge C cups but enhanced. Big for her frame but looks great nevertheless.
BBBJ: 8/10 Makes eye contact while at it. Quite experienced at it.
DFK: Yes the passionate kind.
CIM: Didn’t try because I always do it on her boobs. I don’t think she allows CIM.
Massage: 7/10 She’s slim but she’s pretty strong. Quite a decent massage.
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Visited 5 times
V26 is my favourite slutty mistress here. She dares to play and goes all out to serve. Can tell she’s very experienced in this field. If I’m not wrong this is also her second trip here. During shower she’ll wash your ears too and afterwards during action you’ll find out why. No language barrier. In fact she sounds very singlish. Apart from enhanced boobs, nothing much you can complain about.

LS2 V96
Looks: 8/10 Looks pretty decent and cute.
Body: 8/10 She’s very petite around 155cm. Gave birth before but still acceptable.
Boobs: 7/10 Natural but slightly saggy which I guess it’s due to child birth.
BBBJ: 10/10 Takes DT like a champ. Made her lie down and mouth fuck her.
DFK: Yes
CIM: Yes while DT so I think she accidentally swallowed a little as well.
Massage: 8/10 Good strength even though she’s petite. Stamina is good too.
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Visited 3 times
V96 is the smallest built among the 3. Even though gave birth before she still looks great. The place is dark so you’ll hardly notice. Her BBBJ made up for any flaws she might have. Kinda miss it as I’m typing this. Will go back very soon. Oh her massage is pretty decent too. Best among the 3.

2 of them do FJ out of LS2 and 1 of them is a strict no. Please PM me if you wanna know who.

Side note: Saw a pretty cute lady peeping out of the curtain while I was paying. Checked with the counter lady and found out she’s 76. Anyone had tried her before?
Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 19
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by addmeat View Post
I can’t find the thread for LS2 so I’ll just post my FRs here. Hope this can still be useful to you guys.

LS2 V88

LS2 V26

LS2 V96

2 of them do FJ out of LS2 and 1 of them is a strict no. Please PM me if you wanna know who.

Side note: Saw a pretty cute lady peeping out of the curtain while I was paying. Checked with the counter lady and found out she’s 76. Anyone had tried her before?
*Dun wanna quote everything to just edited to cut short

Kudos to you. Seems like you've been enjoying yourself there while recent reviews been saying standard dropped big time, and still managed to find some gems too.

Last edited by S|B3HSI@N; Yesterday at 07:59 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S|B3HSI@N View Post
*Dun wanna quote everything to just edited to cut short

Kudos to you. Seems like you've been enjoying yourself there while recent reviews been saying standard dropped big time, and still managed to find some gems too.
Yes bro I frequent LS2 almost weekly and to be honest there were many landmines. When I first started I didn’t choose. I let the counter staff choose. This 3 are the only good ones so far that are still working here. Those that left I won’t be mentioning unless they come back again. So it wasn’t always great haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1