The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Khengheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Where and how did P and W appear?
Looking forward
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6326 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

All the girls still in the company?
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

I pushed myself into M in one deep move…ennnnnnnn

Then I started to pound her …..sliding my hands under her legs and holding them upwards to make sure I feel more of her tight pussy as I moved in and out. I couldn’t last for long as I came again inside M. Holding her tightly as we both fell asleep as a result of our intense love making.

The morning came and we both woke up at about the same time.

Hi.

Hi…

I felt M snuggle closer to me.
It was really nice last night. U ? Nice ?

Yes. Very. ….. sorry I didn’t think and I came inside ….

It’s ok. I think it’s safe.

Wle. U can’t imagine how relieved I was to hear that. At least for a few days mind at peace…

Dun worry. We are adults ok ? I got feel for u. Not love but feel.

I held her closer and felt her legs cross over onto mine.

Hug a while more and we get dressed ok ? I have to meet the rest

Oh ya !!! We are on biz trip. Shit.

Got dressed and I checked the eyehole before opening the door and going back to my room. Better dun let anyone see me now cuz will be difficult to explain why I dressed like that early in the am. …esp Z. She’s pretty sharp. Suddenly I tot of Z and her huge boobs.

Finally made it to my room safely. The day and the trip went on uneventfully….day mtgs. Then night time, M will msg me once her bf finished calling her and I would go to her room and make out. In the 5 day trip, I lost count on how many times we had sex. But sex was always good with M. She’s skilled.
Old Today, 12:12 AM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

2014 and 2015 cake and went. I must admit…pretty good 2 years. Work was successful and I got promoted. M and I will meet for sex 1-2 times a week….we kinda understand the rules of engagement. She wasn’t sticky, knew when not to msg etc ….peaceful 2 years. We always raw during sex. Condom no feel she would always say. So I only came inside her during her safe period and the other times I would make love till she came till she surrender abd then go for my own orgasm. Will always pull out and M will take it in, slurp and suck me dry. And swallow. Nice few years. Nth more to ask.

2017 Jun.
M and I were supposed to go to Vegas for a trip in Jan 2018. Was looking my forward to it as Vegas is always fun and also cool in Jan. Good food…nice nightclubs etc. good sex-holiday city.

Hi. Sam here. Free to chat ?
My phone beeped and I froze once I saw the msg. It was Sam. M’s bf since she was 13. The guy who took her virginity at the stairs.

Sure. Anything ?
I replied. Not sure what to expect of this sudden msg out of the blue.

R u going to Vegas together with M ?

I looked at that msg and didn’t know how to respond. After a while, I replied yes.

I need ur help then.

Oh. To take care of M ? Dun worry lah. Old uncle will take care of xmm.

Not that……

Ahhh. Need me to buy sth for u ? And u dun wan her to know ??? Lol. Notti ah u. Can’t tell. U are always so serious type.
I tried to joke with Sam to lighten my own mood

No. I wanna propose to her. In Vegas. So need ur help to plan.

Ahhhh…..

On ? Can help ?

Ehhh. Sure. But why me ? I not good at planning such things leh. Guy. U wanna ask the rest of the gals ?

No bro. U. Cuz M trusts u. And means I can trust u too. The others may be too excited will spill the bins.

Haha. Ok. Just let me know what u need.
I replied Sam, trying to sound upbeat. But in my mind…this sour sour feeling came on. I mean there’s no real love between M and I. But there’s no way that one wun feel any attachment to a person that u have been making love to every week. Deep inside, I was happy for M. Sam’s a weird guy. Serious. Not too much words. But he is responsible and will take care of M.

So the next few mths, Sam and I would meet up once a week if I am not traveling to discuss what he wants. It’s kinda strange becuz a few times, I was banging M in mindless sex just an hour before meeting him. Feels weird. But well…take each day of sex with M as it comes .

Last edited by Cman; Today at 12:13 AM. Reason: Typo
Old Today, 12:24 AM
Samster

The trip finally came. M and I will fly into Vegas with the rest of the sales team. Z is also there and she had a few new colleagues that were with her. That was the first trip I took with P.

Sam will fly in 3 days later. And he will stay in another hotel just to be sure that M will not see him until the time the surprise is sprung. So the first 3 days, I just had so much sex with M. Like easily 2-3 times more. I would cum till almost nth came out at the last time we had sex.

Finally the day came. I left one heli/ride tix on M’s desk. Left her a note. Sunset heli. See u.

The plan was to have M go to the heli ride. And Sam will be there instead of me. I was feeling happy for her and also sour inside when the time came. Found myself drinking spot at the bar and just started drinking.

Went back to the hotel and saw my hp had many msgs. Some were from M asking me where am I and then the last one went ooohhh. The rest are from the frenzy of sales gals who were at the trip just so happy for her l. Apparently they went drinking to celebrate with M and Sam after the news broke.

And also one message from Sam.
Thanks bro. Join us at xyz. I owe u a big one

Great to hear. Congrats. Sorry just saw ur msg. Hp went dead at the client dinner ytd.

M and I didn’t get to speak the rest of the trip. Sam checked out of his hotel and went to stay with M. It kinda felt strange and empty suddenly cuz M has been a big part of my life for so many years. But I guess we move on. No complaints on how the last few years went.
Old Today, 12:32 AM
Samster

M and I finally had the chance to catch up when we came back to sg.

Same place same time ?
M msg came. It was our usual meet and have sex day. Wasn’t expecting to see the msg.

Ok.
I changed my appt with my fren and went to the same hotel that we have always gone to in the Marina Bay Area and waited in my car. Time seemed to pass slowly. Finally saw M car drive into the carpark and parked near to me. She opened the door and sat in the car. And without warning, she moved over and kissed me on the cheek …well just like before

Then she looked at me and held out her hand.
Where’s it

Oh….i scrambled for the keycard and passed to M. Just like before.

Room number pls…..

Oops. 2013.

M smiled and got out of the car and went to the lift.

Everything felt like before. How we would meet in the carpark, how I pass her the key and how she would go up first….but I also know things are not like before. I have had flings with married women before. It’s normal. But never before was I part of the planning for a proposal. As much as I felt horny….it felt strange.

Went into the room. And M was already in the bathrobe. Just like before….
Old Today, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
IamKEN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1