The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 15
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Re: Slowest slow slow MLs are best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaveonly14cm View Post
Yea good massage, highly sensual and big boobs. What's more we could have had ask for at 2B in 2024 sia. She deserves the supports from fellow sam bros with the honest work. So far never seen any negative comments on her on sbf.
Agree bro. New place with higher rental, Reno cost and she still never up her price. With boob to hold, sensual and good massage for 2b, seriously nothing we could ask for more.
Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
johnrambo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnrambo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Agree bro. New place with higher rental, Reno cost and she still never up her price. With boob to hold, sensual and good massage for 2b, seriously nothing we could ask for more.
Yes where to find two blues with attach bathroom all to yourself.
No curtain type, cannot hear any other customer chit chat.
Old Yesterday, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 4
Yampy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYampy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYampy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
Tried May today. Her service is truly top notch. Genuine massage skills and excellent teasing thrown in concurrently for good measure. One of the best edging massage around I ever had

She is definitely nowhere near aunty looks. She looks more towards late 20s to early 30s, with make up on she has that Taiwanese mm face. And she has a pair of unbelievable D cup melons that are firm and well-shaped, roaming is available during the happy ending. This gem deserve a try at least once in your lifetime
Agree with this FR..

I tried May a few weeks ago..
- nice clean place
- very big room with shower.
- very hard massage.
- teased for the entire length of the massage.
- I think she ticked my balls before touching anywhere else.
- great rack to suck on.
- her style of hard massage with 1 hand and teasing with the other is unique.
- I found her quite attractive.

The only negative I had was due to timing.. she stacks her massages, so mine was a bit late starting as she left the room for 10 mins, then finished early to give me time to shower and leave before the next guy arrived..

She is also not super slim and carries a little bit of chub around the waist.. I don’t have an issue with this as I’m not overly keen on sticks.. but it may not be to some bro’s tastes.
Old Yesterday, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4880 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Care to share where I can find this May bros ��������
BTW, JW Jenny is on home leave till around end of the month ya ����
Old Yesterday, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
loneranger_899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate if someone can share may contact
Old Yesterday, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 12
3xxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better3xxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better3xxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better3xxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Tried May today. Her service is truly top notch. Genuine massage skills and excellent teasing thrown in concurrently for good measure. One of the best edging massage around I ever had

She is definitely nowhere near aunty looks. She looks more towards late 20s to early 30s, with make up on she has that Taiwanese mm face. And she has a pair of unbelievable D cup melons that are firm and well-shaped, roaming is available during the happy ending. This gem deserve a try at least once in your lifetime

Big bro, can share May contact? Want to try her since she got most positive and good view.
Old Today, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Crackerjack2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
Yes where to find two blues with attach bathroom all to yourself.
No curtain type, cannot hear any other customer chit chat.
Hey bro can pm contact plse
Old Today, 04:33 AM
Samster

I have two contacts who take their time and the teasing never feels rushed. Ones in Chinatown a clean spa and another in Kallang. Best way to end a massage.
Old Today, 04:35 AM
Samster

Hi appreciate it if someone can share may contact
Old Today, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Vty0106 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share may ctc
Old Today, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jiajunchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackerjack2016 View Post
I have two contacts who take their time and the teasing never feels rushed. Ones in Chinatown a clean spa and another in Kallang. Best way to end a massage.
kallang where mind sharing with me the contact thanks
Old Today, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
raymondelvis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

May is one of the best ML in the market
Old Today, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
johnrambo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnrambo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To those bros looking for May, its better to book in advace. As she is owo and have many regular customer, its quite difficult to book last minute.
As for her timing, she will make sure eveything will be done in the hour you pay. Take shower before starting to massage and after massage. So try not to be late.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1