The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophynx View Post
Oops i thought it was ok as i saw someone post the full name of it.. i shall edit it
too late already, once someone quote ur post, even after u edit, it'll still show the initial post. unless he also edit to remove quotes or delete his post.
Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Allenc3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophynx View Post
S******e S**
MR for
Name: Angel
Language: Viet, Chinese
Location Bukit Merah
She's a very sweet and pretty looking SYT or early 20s looking lady.
Looks: 10/10 to me
Massage: 10/10 she has a small body but she's able to use her elbows and rub the knots on my back and legs. let her know where you're more sore/aching she'll work longer on those areas.

She speaks Chinese really well and can keep a conversation with you without losing focus on her massage

but if you're tired, she's able to be quiet too

Bros if you're looking for a massage to help you relax after a tiring day i would recommend her

its the typical 88/60mins hot oil joints
but you can opt for 82/90min normal oil

i have not tried the other MLs there but i have heard good reviews from my friends.
for other services can ask her directly.

damage 88+1blue

First time doing MR
Have tried b4 in a diff joint. Entrance fee was lower than what u stated. Looks diff from photos, but I prefer her in person n I do like her. She is mid 20s. Think some bros might not like her looks. No FJ BJ unless some bro have done b4 can share ty.

Last edited by Allenc3; Yesterday at 06:05 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
ker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeanmo View Post
I went back to try Sophia today and confirm the experience is the same too. Except that I wasn't expecting the AR and she really gave a long deep licking, think she even tried to probe her tongue further deeper in at one point. Definitely more skillful than the SYT and I'm not even sure whether I'm the one fucking her or she's the one fucking me lol. Certainly felt like the latter with her taking the lead to ask me to give it to her in different positions.
U sure u tried her yesterday? I went yesterday and the lady told me sophia went back on wednesday due to some family matters. This is not the way to earn/up points.
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

TGIF finally have time to write a FR for J***e. This is a fuck and go shop so need to manage own expectations (massage and time management) and you will be fine.

The experience was good, Jessy really knows how to tease, passionate dfks, cat bath, AR, BBBJ and the FJ were all enjoyable. Can see she’s enhanced be it face or boobs but overall still a very fuckable package. Definitely worth a RTF.

PS: Saw lady boss, Kim and Angela, all really pretty
Old Today, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Sophynx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allenc3 View Post
Have tried b4 in a diff joint. Entrance fee was lower than what u stated. Looks diff from photos, but I prefer her in person n I do like her. She is mid 20s. Think some bros might not like her looks. No FJ BJ unless some bro have done b4 can share ty.
I do prefer her in person too she looks really pleasant. i'm okay with paying a little more for her. she gives me the GFE feeling. even talks to me about herself off work. i RTM a couple times already and i'll be going back again soon. yes she is mid 20s
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1