The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
cbkia222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR on DIANA ( Ivankaxxx)

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=1006474

wah this one dam power.

Sis ivanka's girls never fail to disappoint!

managed to get a booking for today.

communication was fast and easy.

hotel was discrete ( with easy parking)

given clear instructions on linking up with Diana

When i saw her come out of the lift, wah sia. cock hard liao.

The minute we were in the room, i just wanted to push her onto the bed and start fucking her brains out, but had to control!

had a quick shower ( she said she will change into something sexy).

when i got out, she was waiting on the bed for me in this dam sexy black lingerie!

the rest is history

overall summary below:

1) Looks: 10/10 ( i was skeptical about the studio pics , but in person, she has this dam CFM face that i buay tahan.

2) body: boobs were JUST NICE for her body, a nice big BB cup ( not C cup), shiok to rubba on!

3) Ass: that ass was DEADLY! doggy her and you will know

4) GFE: lots of kissing and like fucking a sex craved girl!

5) pussy: good licking ( i told joked with her if i could make her cumm with my tongue, she has to pay me), nice and clean lips , no smell, very sensitive.

6) FJ: accommodating and responsive! HOT HOT HOT!

overall, she is worth the premium!

Already planning a RTF for next week!
Old Today, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

#FR for Putri, Sunny Padang, Katong

Have not had Indonesian for awhile, and have been looking at Sunny Padang now and again. Then a Bro recommended Putri. So I took this as a sign to go try Sunny Padang at Katong.

OKT: 9/10, easy booking. Slight delay in response, longest was a 5 min reply. But that is quite acceptable since it was a last minute booking.
AREA 地区 : Katong
Name 名字 : Putri. She mainly speaks Indonesian, which is no problem for me. She understands a bit of simple English.
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Photo is prettier because photo has fairer skin. I spotted her outside the room, so the face does match the photo and so does the slim sexy frame.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 21. She says, looks like it and feels like it.
Body 身材 : 8/10 Slim type. I think bak scale 2.
French : 5/10. Some frenching, but not a lot and not very long. Putri seems to like lip sucking more than tongue 👅 fighting frenching.
Boobs 胸部 : 34B droppy breast. Really great to watch her breast bounce around as she gets fucked hard. Patti
Catbath 全身漫游 : 4/10. Lightly licks my nipples for a short while and goes straight for my cock as I finger her pussy. She is not so good at this.
BBBJ 无套口交 : 5/10 her bbbj skills are actually good, but very short time, or she is too horny for more fucking? Besides the typically up down, she also twist her head and wants to suck my cum out, but very quickly she jumps on me for more fucking.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8/10. Great to kiss a young pussy. I can lick all I want and she arches her back until it becomes ticklish, over sensitized and I start the fucking again. She does not want fingering since she has been injured before.
FJ 爱爱 : 8/10. I initialized the whole session by chatting in Indonesian and slowly feeling her up and kissing her here and there. I slowly worked my way down to her pussy, rubbing her clitoris still kissing her ears, neck, nipples.
My lips worked it's way down to nipples and pussy.
Kept licking her clitoris and tongue fucking her from time to time, until her juices started to flow.
I mouth went back to nipples and eventually ears and mouth. It was then I inserted my cock into her wet pussy.
She seems to enjoy the fucking, tries her best to control her moaning, but when I suddenly thrust even deeper she loses control of her love sounds. When she climaxes, I go back to licking and sucking her clitoris.
After many repeats of fuck and paint, with some cowgirl and doggy inbetween, I explode in her.
GFE 女朋友感 : 7/10 we chatted more like friends. She seemed to keep her distance. Not like a girlfriend. She did let me do and fuck as I please. Except for fingering her.

Overall Experience 整体 : 8/10. The fucking was good eventhough I did most of the work, just that she was not very girlfriend like.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes, but that area is not convenient for me.

Date / 日期 : 24/10/2024 afternoon

ź
Old Today, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 21
TBonez is a name known to allTBonez is a name known to allTBonez is a name known to allTBonez is a name known to allTBonez is a name known to allTBonez is a name known to all

Been reading some FRs on Ada with awe. From my side, also had been trying to fix an appointment to meet with her, but had not been successful (will not go into the details).

However, it was 3rd time lucky for me. On the agreed time and date of the meeting, she was a bit late, but thank god she appeared. And thank god, it is… she has that cute European slim cute look.

At first look, she kinda look like a mix of Winona Ryder + Kiera Knightly. Looks shy, but shy she was not the moment the door is shut.

All the FR by the bros are true… she went all out and all over every inch of my body. And I was more than happy to return the deed and feast on her sweet cherry pie.

No complains on the change of positions, and eventually I unloaded on her beautiful baby breasts.

To sum it up, this is one session that no man can resist and regret.
Old Today, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Actually I have seeen 6 or 6.8 kind of score before, haha.
Anyway, kingsmen and chionz bros are most respected by me in this forum, perhaps I should rephrase my words better next time.
The reason why I emphasize so much on looks is because if the FL
Is below average or ugly, regardless of how hot is the body, I have difficulty erect due to age catching up. Now you know why I always look for the keyword like whether they are pretty or not…
I prefer hot body ... However.. it's so hard to find tall & thicc Asian girls with slim waist.

Okay, anyone knows currently active girl that fits this description?

Last edited by randyrockhard; Today at 09:11 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1