The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 26-10-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Peterb0y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Hi bro here ,
The number 20 is it the wear spec ? Work almost 6months ?
Old 26-10-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

18 now mood better ke
Old 26-10-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
UN6691 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House quiet. No one outside, a few on bench. For those interested the elusive 11 and 12 are working, also 8 and a couple more, couldn't see numbers. 12 looks good.
Old 26-10-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11499 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterb0y View Post
Hi bro here ,
The number 20 is it the wear spec ? Work almost 6months ?
That one is g7 bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by UN6691 View Post
House quiet. No one outside, a few on bench. For those interested the elusive 11 and 12 are working, also 8 and a couple more, couldn't see numbers. 12 looks good.
I think today hit list got 7,8,11,12,18,20,27 “system 7”…
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Yesterday, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 2
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today lineup is good I see 7 8 12 18 and
I would choose 7, not sure 20 guess she really AP open shop already got booked? Till now never got chance to see. Ended up I go other viet hse
Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MoszieBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, just a FR for g6. She’s the girl in red yesterday. The moment I stepped into the house she is full of smiles with the eyes that say “choose me choose me!” We went into the room and immediately after she showered me, I made a request to cuddle as I usually begin my foreplay in cuddle position. She refused and I told her to lie down. She did so grudgingly and when I went near to wanting to either kiss or lick her body she shook her head very violently saying “bu yao bu yao bu yao.” That head shaking is so violent that if you’re not careful you will be injured. When she shook her entire body so roughly, I saw through her guile that it is really to avoid everything intimate (including just bare physical proximity) in the guise of saying “No.” She then covered her breasts and refuse to give access. The whole time since she lied down she kept asking for tips, tips and tips. Asking for a second round, etc. As a man I felt really humiliated to have such an experience. Men pay to experience some semblance of intimacy and if women are not willing to provide, they can refuse this profession. Paid sex is transactional but it doesn’t have to be this undignified. I left and swore never to return to g6 in my heart of hearts. She is a landmine. I actually understand Vietnamese but she did not know. Once I left the room I heard her mocking me in front of g11 and the bespectacled girl and another rather plump girl. It’s a really toxic experience. I am thankful its only $60. On the bright side, its a harsh reminder that money cannot buy real intimacy. Maybe its always better to be a little more wholesome by finding a real relationship. You don’t try, you never know!
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4413 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoszieBoy View Post
Hey guys, just a FR for g6. She’s the girl in red yesterday. The moment I stepped into the house she is full of smiles with the eyes that say “choose me choose me!” We went into the room and immediately after she showered me, I made a request to cuddle as I usually begin my foreplay in cuddle position. She refused and I told her to lie down. She did so grudgingly and when I went near to wanting to either kiss or lick her body she shook her head very violently saying “bu yao bu yao bu yao.” That head shaking is so violent that if you’re not careful you will be injured. When she shook her entire body so roughly, I saw through her guile that it is really to avoid everything intimate (including just bare physical proximity) in the guise of saying “No.” She then covered her breasts and refuse to give access. The whole time since she lied down she kept asking for tips, tips and tips. Asking for a second round, etc. As a man I felt really humiliated to have such an experience. Men pay to experience some semblance of intimacy and if women are not willing to provide, they can refuse this profession. Paid sex is transactional but it doesn’t have to be this undignified. I left and swore never to return to g6 in my heart of hearts. She is a landmine. I actually understand Vietnamese but she did not know. Once I left the room I heard her mocking me in front of g11 and the bespectacled girl and another rather plump girl. It’s a really toxic experience. I am thankful its only $60. On the bright side, its a harsh reminder that money cannot buy real intimacy. Maybe its always better to be a little more wholesome by finding a real relationship. You don’t try, you never know!
I always read such FRs with sadness. Hence I will never ever dare touch any Thai/Vietbu houses as their services are too unpredictable but mostly CMI. (of course there are exceptions but not many that I can read of, it's always missing some service level here and there, LOL)

I also don't understand why these Thai/Vietbu ladies are not trained by OKT to provide proper basic service levels with so much high variation in service and attitude. Not only that, like your case, most resort to trickery with big fake cunning smiles or hand gestures to lure you into the room and yet refuse to provide proper service treating you like a fool which is so ridiculous.
It's like Vietcongs luring American GIs to walk into a booby trap, LOL.

$60 is totally not worth for such a humiliating experience. It might be cheaper than PRC gals but only slightly and you top up a bit you can get many times better FULL service at almost any PRC stable with BBBJ, DFK, GFE etc. not forgetting able to communicate many times better, LOL.

The only saving grace IMO when I happened to go in take a look at all these houses is that they are mostly very young and slim gals in early 20s compared to PRC ladies but it's pointless when the service levels are not there. In fact even if they strip naked in front of you also useless as you still need to pay a fee and yet you can't touch this and that making you more pekchek and dulan, siao.

It's like might as well go Orchard road, Bugis etc to look at young Chiobu for free and yet able to save yourself some nighmares, LOL.

If you are really tight on budget, I strongly suggest you save a bit more then go for PRC houses instead.

When you go to such places, the most important objective should be to obtain a Full Complete satisfying service, then your mission is complete and you can go home smiling and a happy man.

( Click to show/hide )
Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi

Last edited by Topper; Yesterday at 09:33 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1477 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh... she has been spoilt i guess.. actually can dfk her n other stuffs.. but not sure why she restrict everything now..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Yr experience is mainly becos she want tips or extended session. I had another bad experience (in another Thai house tho) whereby the wl simply refuse to do anything and just blame that my Penis cannot erect. I think she is expecting me to have a reaction just by seeing her naked body. These type of wl deserve to be booked by Bangla workers who sure can have a reaction even if the wl dun do anything.. even tho is not ex but still waste my bullet which can be saved for better service ml and I get your feeling of being cheated becos the wl was oso smiling at me in the tank but black face once out of shower...
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dave997319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Yr experience is mainly becos she want tips or extended session. I had another bad experience (in another Thai house tho) whereby the wl simply refuse to do anything and just blame that my Penis cannot erect. I think she is expecting me to have a reaction just by seeing her naked body. These type of wl deserve to be booked by Bangla workers who sure can have a reaction even if the wl dun do anything.. even tho is not ex but still waste my bullet which can be saved for better service ml and I get your feeling of being cheated becos the wl was oso smiling at me in the tank but black face once out of shower...
Actually some wl like Banglas because they come faster. Was told by JM8 G44. After fj with her a bit longer, she rushed me to come faster.

After shower, she said she liked Banglas as they come a lot faster.🤣for most of them.
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 631 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Oh... she has been spoilt i guess.. actually can dfk her n other stuffs.. but not sure why she restrict everything now..
I believe it has become this house's culture now as I have been hearing many such cases lately from fellow samsters.
The current batch of ladies are always asking for tips or top ups .... it is now like the $60 you pay to the OKT is the entry fee and then pay extra to get service. Many of them have boycotted this house and moved on.
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MoszieBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I believe it has become this house's culture now as I have been hearing many such cases lately from fellow samsters.
The current batch of ladies are always asking for tips or top ups .... it is now like the $60 you pay to the OKT is the entry fee and then pay extra to get service. Many of them have boycotted this house and moved on.
My point is not that I am unwilling to pay for another round. G6 tried to bargain by saying that if you pay for another round then I’ll service you properly. But I had already felt deceived and humiliated and it hurts. I am not sure if paying will help remove that pain. It was so painful I chose not to cum and just leave. And guess what? She made it a point to leave earlier than me instead of helping me check if my valuables are left behind. We men are not unwilling to tip or are stingy. But suppose we pay for another round, what exactly are we paying for? Further humiliation and deception? Can money turn someone who is driven by money into genuine and sincere servitude? I am a pessimist. A lot of women, WL or not, think men just want sex and fast food like a quick dehumanising pop for $60 is all they are entitled to, are so wrong. Because they believe this, they think men owe them money just for that quick pop, or for breathing the same air as them. We often put WLs on a pedestal because of loneliness. But they really triumph over our heads when we allow them to treat us as mere ATMs. If they are unwilling to transact, they are not entitled to our money. Women accuse men of wanting only sex but they want intimacy (and maybe not love if that’s too noble for you). And so they think they are entitled to our hard earned money just so we can ejaculate and shoot. They get angry when we disagree. In fact they don’t want to understand men. We really should be more discerning and careful with women. Do not put them on a pedestal, angpai or not..
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4413 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Like that is no difference from 黑店 knn might as well hang this sign outside better...LOL:

Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi
Old Today, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 2
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

IMHO only 20 I haven't got chance to see at this house, the other girls I see not my cup of tea. And based on many FR mostly about tips and top ups, I go other viet hse never need to tip or top up except got once I extended time and got 2s service. Another viet hse the SYT even allow raw but I dare not take it.

Will try again and see how pretty number 20 is then perhaps I know should visit this house again or not.

Hall of Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=899

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old Today, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
776543 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was the same G6, and when I arrived in the afternoon, there was only G6 and G11. I noticed that G6 was smiling more brightly, so I chose G6, even though I thought G11 looked better. Inside, it was just a simple shower, followed by the system's service, which lasted only a few minutes. During the FJ, she urging me to hurry up, and when I looked at the time, the entire experience from payment to completion was only 15 minutes, which was a very poor experience.
However, fortunately, I went downstairs and asked Okt, who said that G20 was eating, and I would have to wait 20 minutes. Then I waited for G20. The girl with glasses and had a good student look , and her breasts were really big. Then came the perfect service and experience, with various positions to choose from, and the perfect ending with the bell ringing. I have also tried G32, who had a little bad breath, but it didn't affect her excellent BJ skills, although she would pay attention to her phone at the beginning.
Comparing it, I would choose G20, but G18 is also within my aesthetic preferences, but she looked unhappy and I was not very daring to choose her, let's see who is there next time I go, it's up to fate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1