The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thumbonne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: where'd you experience your best HDLY?

keep the thread pumping
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jlmaxx2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
went to try W. it's as OP has mentioned. she's really not bad and worth the money. the 100 is well spent as she's really good at massaging, AND she spends enough time servicing your bro. the experience is unique.

will RTM but maybe try T this time
Bro can share contact thanks
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

at AMK where the ML do prostate and juagen ie veins thugging and give u the option of HDLY to release.

But according to her, not everyone can cum in this position because of certain factors. But it is quite kinky as I feel that I am the person being milked in doggy position. Shop open till 2am and discreet, enter via backdoor with good parking available.
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chasingtor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post
Soft touch HDLY starts from tickling your butt / ass crack / balls till you hard for about 10mins, then flip you around and carass your kkj / balls while licking your body / ears till you bth and she will stop before you cum if girl is good enough to know when u cuming. Repeat that 3-5x till you blast shoik shoik.

I know one lady T that does it perfect. 😍
Can share contact bro?
Old Today, 01:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Jollyboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
at AMK where the ML do prostate and juagen ie veins thugging and give u the option of HDLY to release.

But according to her, not everyone can cum in this position because of certain factors. But it is quite kinky as I feel that I am the person being milked in doggy position. Shop open till 2am and discreet, enter via backdoor with good parking available.

Hi bro able to share contact pls?
Old Today, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 10
GiveChance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGiveChance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heya guys! It's me again!

Tried T as per bro's kkjitchy recommendation few days back.

Appearance wise she looks decent with make up on. Looks exactly like her profile photo to me. Definitely won't reject.

She's one chatty and bubbly girl. We broke the ice easily and chatted about various stuff. Realised she's only been in SG for only a few months.

Massage wise, I would say that there is good strength and flow from her massage.

Now moving on to the main part which is the HDLY, phew I would rate it as good and pretty SOP to me, she spend quite awhile on it. Her HJ was slow and sensual. She took her time to squeeze every last drip of your cum out of you and it ain't mechanical like other mls whom just wants to get the job done and over with.

Overall T is a solid and safe choice if you want a sweet looking girl to massage you with good strength + HDLY.
Old Today, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveChance View Post
Heya guys! It's me again!

Tried T as per bro's kkjitchy recommendation few days back.

Appearance wise she looks decent with make up on. Looks exactly like her profile photo to me. Definitely won't reject.

She's one chatty and bubbly girl. We broke the ice easily and chatted about various stuff. Realised she's only been in SG for only a few months.

Massage wise, I would say that there is good strength and flow from her massage.

Now moving on to the main part which is the HDLY, phew I would rate it as good and pretty SOP to me, she spend quite awhile on it. Her HJ was slow and sensual. She took her time to squeeze every last drip of your cum out of you and it ain't mechanical like other mls whom just wants to get the job done and over with.

Overall T is a solid and safe choice if you want a sweet looking girl to massage you with good strength + HDLY.
She's been around for awhile already...maybe she meant she's in this shop for a few months.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1