The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst1234 View Post
Field report Amor888

1. Korean owned Nuru Joint
2. Easy to find. Well kept decor and friendly staff
3. Didn't heed the advice of staff and chose Aum who is heavily man made on boobs and face. From Chiangmai
4. Character like drunk Ting Tong despite told me she don't drink nor smoke
5. Took Nuru60min
6. Very good service despite her saying she had too much of customer today.
7. Wash from head to toe literally. Nuru every part of your body with her warm clean shaved pussy. FS on bed which is hard good for various positions. Very good BBBJ skill despite me having already a few drinks and late around 1030pm
8. Very good stamina on top cowgirl and switch to heavy pounding. Warm and tight pussy.

Very SOP with little GFE but very friendly and take good care of you.
Whats the damage at this joint? Have been seeing on tiktok sister joints 333, 666, 888, not sure which one is good.
Old Today, 06:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 11
wuk0ng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwuk0ng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwuk0ng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm1tefeather View Post
Ended up writing alot so will split this into 2 posts.

Made my way to DaisyDream at Sukhumvit at about 11pm, 3-storey shophouse at the end of a small and dark street. Entered the waiting area and was told to sit down on the sofa. 2 bros joined me 5 minutes later. Had some small talk and found out that DD was the only nuru parlor left open at this timing.

Then the Mamasan came with an Ipad to ask what service I wanted, and asked if I wanted to top-up for an extra girl. However I already knew what I wanted (Their pricings + girls are on their Line) so I went for the 5kTHB package of Nuru + Jacuzzi for 90min.

Mamasan then motioned for girls to stand in one row infront of us. One of the guys next to me 'cut-queue' and picked out a girl, he then got stopped and Mamasan said I had first pick since I arrived first.

(didn't really think much of it because 3 of us arrived around the same time, and the girl was not the one I wanted anyways, but apparently the Mamasan was quite worried I would be angry because I was asked a few times by my ML if I was unhappy about this 'cut-queue' incident, so kudos to DD for their customer service.)

Made payment and then was lead up to the room: Clean place with an outdoor area where the jacuzzi was. ML then prepped the equipment (Oils, Inflatable Mattress etc). Showered together and proceeded to the outdoor area for Nuru. First timer for Nuru and it felt amazing. Nuru gel is heated and it felt like being immersed in jelly when she slides up and down your back. The chattering from the neighboring 'balcony' could be heard, 2 Ladies and 1 Guy, then the moans from the ladies started... My ML complain say noisy, but have to admit it turned me on a little bit . Afterwards turned to face upwards and more sliding action ensued. Skipped BJ and went straight into her riding me while I grabbed her oily tits...

What the damage? Look a nice place
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1