The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 9
DickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to beholdDickyWang is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: How We Got Together

I came here for a wank and do a report of my recent trip. I didn't expect to read your post on the other thread and somehow I got swept over here. Your love story with K is so well written, sweet and wholesome that it made the cynical and bitter me melt (a bit).

If your story is real, I really wish you and K all the best. A connection like this comes once or twice in a lifetime for some people ... and never comes at all for others
Old 24-09-2024, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 13
10019999 is a glorious beacon of light10019999 is a glorious beacon of light10019999 is a glorious beacon of light10019999 is a glorious beacon of light10019999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How We Got Together

Amazing bro. Sex is just mere body satisfaction without a deep affection beneath it, and I think that’s what you meant by make love. Just like how having sex with paid personnel will not be as good as with someone who you deeply and truly love.

All the best bro.

However I am also curious about her sex life with her exes too. Hahaha. I just wonder how open she can be to you with her past
Old 24-09-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 10
muttonsoup126 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuttonsoup126 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very well written bro, thanks for sharing!
Old 24-09-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 1
PraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balluz View Post
Fuck, i have a crush on a friend too, knew her since sec school, for 18 years already, but our contact is very on and off.

Was having r/s issue when she came back into my life on my bday after my insta post. She said something that struck me good and i guess it started there kinda, my ex broke up with me a few days later so i guess i didn't cheat...?

Then we kept in regular contact since and I've help her with her work since i'm the only one she knows who can do that stuff. At first i thought i was just being used but i cannot help being, i wouldn't say attracted but well, attracted to her.

Then, finally, i think we asked each other out mutually, since we haven't met for a long time and some of the work is easier done together. I got more excited, not like super excited but there's something stirring, as the day got closer. And when im showering before heading out, my brain just go full R and said "im going on a date!" to which i had to tell it to STFU and stop being stupid.

I met her, alone for the first time and god i can only say she's so womanly now (was tomboyish back then) and for weird reason i am comfortable with her as it goes, like actually comfortable. I didn't freeze in silence much and things flowed well. We have lunch, then work and urgh her side view when she's focused.

We met more, both alone and with a mutual friend quite a lot since and she's quite open in talking to me about many stuff. We play games a lot with each other and all.

But here's the kicker, she calls me brother and have quite openly told me im bro-zoned. So yea, on hand i don't know what to do, sometimes the liking goes away but the moment she messages me it's back. Being with her is so comfortable, even in total silence it's not awkward, i've never felt that way before in such entirety.

I know i left out a lot of details but im also kinda tired so yea. Maybe i might make a thread for proper advice, but i guess i wanna leave this here first.
Hi Balluz, SO's female opinion is that your friend obviously knows or picked up your vibe of being into her and she's either:

A) not comfortable and that's why she's explicitly said you're "bro zoned"
B) not comfortable but still wants/needs you around and so calls you brother
C) just isn't ready for anything with anyone.

K's suggestion is to take a deep breath, be happy to be friends and to see how things go. The more you overthink it, the more likely you'll push her away.
Old 24-09-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

PraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPraetorianGuard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

funfox, ssspikeee, johnnydsg, jgosh80, muttonsoup126 (hopefully we haven’t left anyone out, if we have, our apologies!), thank you all for the very kind words and wishes. As we were reading the comments and feedback today and she's been genuinely surprised how much positive vibes people are giving. So thank you all very much.

Both of us, in putting this down into written word, did it for two reasons. Firstly, it was a good reminder for us of our journey together. In remembering the first steps we took, we were able to laugh at ourselves over our awkwardness. We were able to relive the excitement and also cherish the warm memories.

There are many things we did not write. She's embarrassed by some of them like how I am blown away with her kindness to people. For example, one day during her break she and some colleagues went to the canteen. They saw the cleaner sit down and and while opening the packet of economy rice, it fell. K noticed the cleaner clean up the spilt food and sit down with a cup of coffee and didn’t get any food to replace what had fallen. K guessed the cleaner might not have been able to afford anything else because the food there isn't cheap so she discreetly bought a packet of rice from the canteen and gave it to the cleaner and went back on to work. I did not know any of this till a work get together where a couple of her colleagues told me. K was embarrassed as hell and kept saying "shhh" or that it was nothing, but this is the person K is.

Like I tell her, "she makes me want to be a better person."

If there's anything anyone would like to know, feel free to ask, but she's very cautious of giving out personal info.

Thank you all again for reading and taking the time to write your comments.
Old 24-09-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 1
Balluz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalluz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraetorianGuard View Post
Hi Balluz, SO's female opinion is that your friend obviously knows or picked up your vibe of being into her and she's either:

A) not comfortable and that's why she's explicitly said you're "bro zoned"
B) not comfortable but still wants/needs you around and so calls you brother
C) just isn't ready for anything with anyone.

K's suggestion is to take a deep breath, be happy to be friends and to see how things go. The more you overthink it, the more likely you'll push her away.
Thanks for the advice K :')

I don't think she's uncomfy (she's used to guys liking her) or unready, but yea, who knows. I do flirt with her a lot but i flirt in the 'brother' kind of way if that makes sense, plus she's a gamer girl and knows my type very well so she's used to locker room talk as well, but obviously i do tone it down/do more appropriate kind of locker room talk with her around.

So i am not like jio-ing her out all the time, pretty much only gaming cos we are both into Once Human a lot, but even then i don't ask her everyday and she's even started like telling me her schedule recently so i just leave her alone on those days. In fact i don't text her much on my own initiative besides spamming insta reels (which i do to everyone) or i saw something interesting/related to inside jokes.

It's also been a long time since I've asked her out or even to finish our LOTR session since we've both been busy. But next week onwards she's more free so will probably resume being with her more.

So i'm more of overfeeling it than thinking it and i'm fine with what's happening for now, partly cos my ex was also good friend turn couple and then SHTF and now im friendless and girlless =_=

So i definitely don't need a repeat of that. I just know that it's hovering above platonic but definitely not near romantic yet, but still enough to make me wonder how things will go.

Finally, i want to assure that i'm not trying to derail your thread with my post, it's really more of a "fuckkkk I really wish this can happen to me" sentiment and of course, i'm really glad it worked out for you both, genuinely. I hope you two are stuck together for good, in the best way possible.

Last edited by Balluz; 24-09-2024 at 03:30 PM.
Old 24-09-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyWang View Post
I came here for a wank and do a report of my recent trip. I didn't expect to read your post on the other thread and somehow I got swept over here. Your love story with K is so well written, sweet and wholesome that it made the cynical and bitter me melt (a bit).

If your story is real, I really wish you and K all the best. A connection like this comes once or twice in a lifetime for some people ... and never comes at all for others
Hi DickyWang. I know how you feel. K says I should be honest and admit as I was writing I would look at her and smile with a teary eye. I tell her the room is dusty but she just just gives me the middle finger.

Yes, the story is real and K is real. I had to leave out some details and information because some of it was too personal or identifying.

Both of us are truly blessed to have the chance to be in each other's life because we both agree we enrich the other. Both of us had very destructive and very toxic relationships in the past. K was very badly hurt and she quite honestly had given up on relationships. She constantly gets hit on, even now. The very few times she was forced into dating, people were either trying to show her off, or trying to get in her pants or trying to impress her. Ultimately, we both agree that we grew on each other. We were friends that did not expect anything of each other but were there for each other.

K says the thing that smacked her between her eyes and made her realise she was developing feelings was that for some unknown reason, I'd pop up (send her a text, call or drop her an email) always at the time she needed it most. For me, every time she reached out, I'd smile. When we went out or went for coffee or even dropping by her place, she always could be herself and let her guard down. For her, the last nail in the coffin (her description LOL) was how we could communicate without words. Just a look and we would burst out laughing, or I'll give her a hug and tell her things will be ok, especially if it was a bad day.

Since you came for a wank......... Before we first slept together, she never ever experienced an orgasm. With her ex, she always made sure he wore a condom and always had to have lube or it would hurt. That first night, she bought condoms and lube from Watson's (omitted the lube in the posting because thought it was TMI). I opened the condoms but not the lube. She opened it instead and put it on the bedside table to be ready. No shit, when she took off her panties she was so shocked and said very excitedly, "OMG!!! I'm so wet!!! I've never ever been wet!!! WTF!!!???" She was genuinely amazed, fascinated and excited. LOL She's embarrassed now. she was so wet no lube was needed at all and no lube needed ever since. When she had her orgasm, her face was flushed red and even a couple of veins on her cheek popped up, her chest was as red as a tomato and her nipples were beyond erect. All she said was, "OMG, I actually came...." Then a while later, " OMG, you're making me cum again!" If you know K, she's actually a very calm and measured person, even when she speaks so this was so out of character and it still makes up laugh.

Thank you again for the kind words and we are truly thankful to be this fortunate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1