The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Water stain on the bed sheet. Hee 😜
Hahaha u fingered them is it?
Old Today, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Hahaha u fingered them is it?
Pussy eating. Fingering some of them really don’t like, I guess the feeling is too intense if it is coupled with pussy eating. Most of the time, pussy eating will do the job, but for some of them, I just want them to have some unforgettable feelings, I will do the pussy eating + fingering. Normally hard to do both during the first session, but I managed to do it yesterday. Coz she seemed to enjoy it very much then it triggered me to do both. Super satisfying, but if they don’t allow, just don’t force them lor, coz hard for them to reach climax also if they are resisting.
Old Today, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 17
WD.40 is one of the Best!WD.40 is one of the Best!WD.40 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Aria SNS

Her Looks
She looks better in person with her long hair nicely tie up. Young and very beautiful, stunning exotic look.

Her Body
Nice huggable sexy and curvy body figure with a fair and smooth skin complexion. Tall and slender with a hot killer ass.

Her Boobs
Natural and soft boobs. It was not big or small, just a handful for me and i think the size is B. I have fun sucking and playing with it.

Her Frenching
when I initiate and will stick out her soft tongue, licking and sucking my lips, allowing me to suck on her lips and rolling her tongue all over outside and inside my mouth and it feels very sensual.

Her BBBJ
Look at me while stroking my little buddy and lots of tongue action. Strong suction,she also had a work very well with her tongues. Fast and furious sucking and lick.

Her Pussy
She really enjoyed the painting. Her response to the painting make me want to be artist. I feel so good that she was enjoying the moment with me. Clean shaven and super wet too.

Her FJ
Cowgirl. Standing missionary. Doggy. Missionary on bed. She is a wild and horny girl and can take a good fast, hard and deep pounding. Sexy and seductive facial expression while getting laid. Good moaning and responsive in bed.

Her GFE
She know how to please and coax a man. Showing a lot good chemistry between us. One that you want to see and fuck every day.

She is sure a RTF material. Treat her well. Thanks SNS

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1