The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ticumticum168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
She looks like By2 twins...quite chio.
You are right.. No wonder I see like so familiar.

She's not on SLG?
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
sgcheckmate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All of a sudden, kind of missed Sweety's massage and sensual. Can massaged and provide solid GFE sensual. Enjoyed the services when she was here last year and way back in 2019. Maybe I am getting old.
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Did a search... seems that she was active during the covid period
No wonder I can’t recognised, I am out in dat period.
But you got no excuse haha

First name that came to my mind is Feel.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

haha Feel is pretty but the girl in the picture is definitely way prettier. I do miss Feel though, still one of the best ML I tried and I rtm her a lot back then, despite a lot of very good options available during her stint.
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Same. I was out of action for that whole period so saved a lot of money.

Yes she looked a bit like feel as well.

Based on timeline 5-7 years ago, zoey is more possible... but this is like during 2020

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sinkieboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/vera-massage/

Visited Vera yesterday for a 1 hour session. The location is quite convenient for those taking MRT.

Her body massage was solid and loosened up the stiffness in my back and legs effectively (I slept very soundly when I got home). The juagen was also not too painful and I can really feel the benefits of it today.

Vera was friendly and polite too.

Will RTM.
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Someone is bac after 5-7 years. Those who frequent SLG should know. Who miss her? Haha. Those who guess her name correctly, I will up their points.

Wah… chio.. look like by2. When listing?

Up point no use lah. I want priority queue to book her
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1641 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
The shu yuan i search post all say its a fake profile for an eva. Is there another shu yuan i missed?
You can’t find her now. She has no ad in SLG. But she’s back in SG. That’s what I saw on her WeChat.

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcheckmate View Post
All of a sudden, kind of missed Sweety's massage and sensual. Can massaged and provide solid GFE sensual. Enjoyed the services when she was here last year and way back in 2019. Maybe I am getting old.
If amei returns high chance sweety will come as well.
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
You can’t find her now. She has no ad in SLG. But she’s back in SG. That’s what I saw on her WeChat.
No la as in i search through forum posts haha
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Feel must have been one of my first condo gals. She picked me up at the lift. Imagine my surprise when she stripped FN. What a gal.
Old Today, 12:18 AM
Samster

uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Feel must have been one of my first condo gals. She picked me up at the lift. Imagine my surprise when she stripped FN. What a gal.
I didn't really enjoy feel's sensual buildup. Her ants crawling was too painful as her fingernails were long and sharp. Wasn't the best experience
Old Today, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

What's the hooha about old timer returning after 5-7 years??

- they will be older
- they will also toned down their service to follow current market sentiments
- they will also charge more expensive compare to last time

Please remember this is a flesh trade, not ginseng trade.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old Today, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
What's the hooha about old timer returning after 5-7 years??

- they will be older
- they will also toned down their service to follow current market sentiments
- they will also charge more expensive compare to last time

Please remember this is a flesh trade, not ginseng trade.
True. Especially 5-7 years can really take a toll on a woman's body. If she gave birth, got kids, the faster she ages. Unless she takes so good care of her body for 5-7years, if not it can be shocking
Old Today, 12:57 AM
Samster

There are also MLs who are now still operating 5-7years locally already. Those who familiar will know. If you can recall how they look like back in 2017 and 2018. Some big difference, some not much changes. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1