The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

just to ask. Mht rtc ? didnt see her posting at sglonely
Old Today, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
I prefer dfk over zhut. I enjoyed the tongue fight. Zhutting becomes boring after some time.

Nowadays I ask if can dfk after 3 visits. If cannot, I’ll move on to the next target
It became easier to see who’s pretending to be sensitive or who’s really becoming horny. But yea dfk is better overall cos i can feel the opposite party enjoying as much as I do or not.
Old Today, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 5
TellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmao6790 View Post
Those that go to her before, she chio or not ah?
To me yes very pretty but her attitude cmi(my opinion)
Old Today, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Unfortunately, it's so so true. Oh well...

The other beautifully shaped, au naturale E cup boobie perfection belongs to my beloved young babe, Jing Jing... too bad returned, and probably not coming back.
She quit for good?
Old Today, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 18
PradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond reputePradaLJ has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-man-man/

Decided to try this new lady and ended up with big disappointment (didn't cum). Her photos are not much edited. 99% same. That was the only good thing.

Piano massage for a few minutes and was asked to turn over. So fast until I asked her the massage so short only? Her reply was "guys come online booking where got massage one" . So i told her before turning over can tease abit. Her reply was " I can tease after you turn over". So i turned over and she straight grab my little brother and start shaking. I told her it wasn't even hard. Her reply was " I am new, my sister (another ml in sglonely) told me to do like this. I gave up as she don't listen to advice and I got no feel. Paid and left. From the minute I received the unit number and get out of the room, less than 20 minutes (this included 2 showers).

FYI, she got offer Fj, Bbbj, fully nude, all needed to top up. Roaming can only top.
Old Today, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
Lmao6790 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by TellThefolks View Post
To me yes very pretty but her attitude cmi(my opinion)
Wah wasted, in need of syt with big tits.
Old Today, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoshimosh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funb View Post
just to ask. Mht rtc ? didnt see her posting at sglonely
Think she went holiday haha
Old Today, 05:07 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18780 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Her phone number swee leh. See got any non-regular go try and feedback how her service now.
The only good thing is phone number swee nia...with lots of choices...wont even go and try her...but be prepared with lots of wks and carrots posting fr about her in time to come

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Today, 05:08 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmao6790 View Post
Those that go to her before, she chio or not ah?
Not chio...GND looks with big boobs and an attitude that sucks

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old Today, 05:10 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-man-man/

Decided to try this new lady and ended up with big disappointment (didn't cum). Her photos are not much edited. 99% same. That was the only good thing.

Piano massage for a few minutes and was asked to turn over. So fast until I asked her the massage so short only? Her reply was "guys come online booking where got massage one" . So i told her before turning over can tease abit. Her reply was " I can tease after you turn over". So i turned over and she straight grab my little brother and start shaking. I told her it wasn't even hard. Her reply was " I am new, my sister (another ml in sglonely) told me to do like this. I gave up as she don't listen to advice and I got no feel. Paid and left. From the minute I received the unit number and get out of the room, less than 20 minutes (this included 2 showers).

FYI, she got offer Fj, Bbbj, fully nude, all needed to top up. Roaming can only top.
This type may be on 30 days visa...fast food type...

HALL OF FAME

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1