The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 7
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by thickhead View Post
Visited one of the often quoted ML this evening, near Little India.
Upon seeing her, I was quite surprised as she was nowhere near the photos in SLG.
(Only similarity is her white dress).

I deliberated a bit before deciding to walk away.
She was very friendly and said it's Ok.
I felt bad and gave her a $10 tip.

End of encounter.

Sigh, maybe I am difficult to please.
I decided not to name her because one man's meat is another man's poison.
On one hand people in this forum always welcome honest FRs of this type, on the other hand what's the point if you don't even indicate exactly whom is this ML? You already caveat by implying one man meat is another's poison and maybe you are the one harder to please, so what's with the wishy washy approach with subtle hints like often mentioned ML, little India, white dress etc.. come on.. this isn't some variety gameshow la. Anyway to each its own, posts like this really can be quite annoying to be completely honest.
Old Today, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
graphis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aini111 View Post
Should be the different person, the same number used by https://sglonelyguy-35.com/luo-luo-massage/.

Sad to hear she has RTC, any idea will she be back?
Prob a few months according to her.

Anyway luo luo is actually her friend. late 20/early 30. Quite hard working although overall more commercial. She can provide decent massage and prob higher playability and she does offer FL. Eager to please but YMMV.

Cons: MP kind of setting hiding in a condo hence the massage bed/shower cubicle. I did not RTM mainly because of the environment.
Old Today, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Dun know if you're difficult to please, but I'm quite sure your expectations are set too high for SLG MLs. Lolz.

I mentioned before, I find the MLs that come to our shores are generally just 6-ers or 7-ners. Both in terms of looks and other physicalities. Nothing more.

Sure, once in a while there's rare 8-ters like Aila, or Song Song, or Aini that blows us all away. But this happens very occasionally and without any regularity. Currently, there's no one like them in the whole of SLG.

So the truth is, the physical standards of MLs in SLG are not very high at all. HOWEVER, take delight in the the fact that they are affordable (mostly) and readily availble to us.

So perhaps go in with this knowledge and instead seek out the pleasures of their good attitudes and services. That's how I stay happy with what SLG has to offer.

If want higher standards, Iook towards spas, vietbus and going on pleasure trips abroad to Vietnam, South Korea or Japan - the sexiest, prettiest and best girls in the world as far as I'm concerned, hehe .
tru that.. those 9-10s even if come very fast sometimes will be bao by some rich guy aloso..
but i wouldnt say they are really affordable nowadays.. compared to in the past 2-3 years only can get $110 for 2hj
Old Today, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
the MLs that come to our shores are generally just 6-ers or 7-ners. Both in terms of looks and other physicalities. Nothing more.

Sure, once in a while there's rare 8-ters like Aila, or Song Song, or Aini that blows us all away. But this happens very occasionally and without any regularity. Currently, there's no one like them in the whole of SLG.
Have to say I fully agree. The photoshopping is way overboard nowadays. That’s why the FR here really important for me to research before I book as I rarely commando
Old Today, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Dun know if you're difficult to please, but I'm quite sure your expectations are set too high for SLG MLs. Lolz.

I mentioned before, I find the MLs that come to our shores are generally just 6-ers or 7-ners. Both in terms of looks and other physicalities. Nothing more.

So the truth is, the physical standards of MLs in SLG are not very high at all. HOWEVER, take delight in the the fact that they are affordable (mostly) and readily availble to us.

So perhaps go in with this knowledge and instead seek out the pleasures of their good attitudes and services. That's how I stay happy with what SLG has to offer.

If want higher standards, Iook towards spas, vietbus and going on pleasure trips abroad to Vietnam, South Korea or Japan - the sexiest, prettiest and best girls in the world as far as I'm concerned, hehe .
Those really pretty ones will no need to venture out of china. 100% sure they can find rich sd to bao them in china. And for fl, top ones command a price tag of 3000rmb per shot. Really easy work for them to do jus open leg few times a day can alrdy. No need take risk go overseas and service the masses who will complain here complain there.
Old Today, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
HeartML is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeartML is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
Have to say I fully agree. The photoshopping is way overboard nowadays. That’s why the FR here really important for me to research before I book as I rarely commando
Sadly, the more meitu they do, the more business they get

Those with minimal meitu are being pushed out. Like Xiao Jiu who left last week. And Bao Zi who will be leaving soon as well.
Old Today, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Moriss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone know if Xiang Er has RTC? Couldn’t find her listing anymore and her WeChat doesn’t seems to reply
Old Today, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalaryman9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphis View Post
Prob a few months according to her.

Anyway luo luo is actually her friend. late 20/early 30. Quite hard working although overall more commercial. She can provide decent massage and prob higher playability and she does offer FL. Eager to please but YMMV.

Cons: MP kind of setting hiding in a condo hence the massage bed/shower cubicle. I did not RTM mainly because of the environment.
Thanks to bro aini and graphis for pointing this out. Just amended my post to avoid any confusion for other bros.
Old Today, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
tru that.. those 9-10s even if come very fast sometimes will be bao by some rich guy aloso..
but i wouldnt say they are really affordable nowadays.. compared to in the past 2-3 years only can get $110 for 2hj
Still considered cheaper then those ktv girls need to pay more to book them and other services. Slg just lack the face nowadays, cant find any syt and even if have very restrictive. Also so many from other site with full services and spa listed here making it loses it identity soon.
Old Today, 12:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1945 / Power: 28
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Was feeling down recently and want to brighten up a bit. My friend recommended me this ML/FL Xin Xin (no need unlock). He said she is a SYT chio bu who can freshen and brighten me up with her session.

She is in TT only. I seldom visit TT so is quite a new experience. Quite excited and a little bit nervous when I am going to her place.

To my surprise, the girl who stood behind the door really a chio bu! If u visited China or Taiwan, she’s the chio bu walked along the food streets, shopping districts. Those chio bu who I wanted to bonk. Now is my chance!

She welcomed me into her room while kept looking at me with her big eyes and cute face. She was wearing a low strapped top with short pants. She’s very slim, a nice pair of boobs, the long well toned legs, the hourly figure of a SYT. Plus.. long hair! Wahh. My friend is really a good bro. Haha.

Faster shower, to maximise the time to spend with her. Once I entered her room, she held my hand, we looked at each other and I kissed and french her immediately. I went slow with foreplay. Hugging her, touching and smelling her long hair. So fragrance. Continue to kiss her cheek, and neck. She let out soft moans. So good to see her enjoying. We kissed a lot. And I slowly removed her clothes. Feeling her ample breasts, the nipples are so hard like a button. I tuned them, for more sexier moans. Suck them like no tomorrow. She is very accommodating and let me do anything I want. But I think she can’t stand it, she’s very wet when I touched and finger her pussy. (Be gentle bro). She stroked my hard rod and kissed him. Putting my rod in her mouth, her tongue swirling around inside. The feeling is so heavenly. I can’t think of anything except having a good time with her.

While she’s giving me bbbj, I turned her over for 69. Slurping her juice. No smell so juicy. Her tongue swirling and kissing my rod. The warm texture in her mouth feels like she’s enjoying. For 5 mins, we were so high. I won’t go so deep into massage as my small head took over and went for big package.

She looks prettier than photo. The whole session made me forget about my stress. Just pure enjoyment and bliss.

Summary:
Look: 9.5/10(a looker. Totally my type. Still wondering where the 0.5 goes to. Haha)
Figure: 10/10 (slim smooth skin with very well proportional assets)
Sensual: 9/10 (she spent a lot of time making me feel good)
Bbbj: 9/10 (a SYT blowing me, makes the bbbj complete)
Playability: high, full 5G. Just be gentle
Happy ending damage: 120/150(bbbj) will only put this two price as this is massage thread.

Bros who like a Taiwan shopping district SYT, who likes slim body and long leg and hair, with very proportion boobs. Can try. Maybe is really my type, so I enjoyed her. YMMV.

Who needs contact Pm me. Thanks for reading and enjoy

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy, Xin Xin

Last edited by kazun; Today at 12:49 PM. Reason: Include damage
Old Today, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post

Was feeling down recently and want to brighten up a bit. My friend recommended me this ML/FL Xin Xin (no need unlock). He said she is a SYT chio bu who can freshen and brighten me up with her session.

She is in TT only. I seldom visit TT so is quite a new experience. Quite excited and a little bit nervous when I am going to her place.

To my surprise, the girl who stood behind the door really a chio bu! If u visited China or Taiwan, she’s the chio bu walked along the food streets, shopping districts. Those chio bu who I wanted to bonk. Now is my chance!

She welcomed me into her room while kept looking at me with her big eyes and cute face. She was wearing a low strapped top with short pants. She’s very slim, a nice pair of boobs, the long well toned legs, the hourly figure of a SYT. Plus.. long hair! Wahh. My friend is really a good bro. Haha.

Faster shower, to maximise the time to spend with her. Once I entered her room, she held my hand, we looked at each other and I kissed and french her immediately. I went slow with foreplay. Hugging her, touching and smelling her long hair. So fragrance. Continue to kiss her cheek, and neck. She let out soft moans. So good to see her enjoying. We kissed a lot. And I slowly removed her clothes. Feeling her ample breasts, the nipples are so hard like a button. I tuned them, for more sexier moans. Suck them like no tomorrow. She is very accommodating and let me do anything I want. But I think she can’t stand it, she’s very wet when I touched and finger her pussy. (Be gentle bro). She stroked my hard rod and kissed him. Putting my rod in her mouth, her tongue swirling around inside. The feeling is so heavenly. I can’t think of anything except having a good time with her.

While she’s giving me bbbj, I turned her over for 69. Slurping her juice. No smell so juicy. Her tongue swirling and kissing my rod. The warm texture in her mouth feels like she’s enjoying. For 5 mins, we were so high. I won’t go so deep into massage as my small head took over and went for big package.

She looks prettier than photo. The whole session made me forget about my stress. Just pure enjoyment and bliss.

Summary:
Look: 9.5/10(a looker. Totally my type. Still wondering where the 0.5 goes to. Haha)
Figure: 10/10 (slim smooth skin with very well proportional assets)
Sensual: 9/10 (she spent a lot of time making me feel good)
Bbbj: 9/10 (a SYT blowing me, makes the bbbj complete)
Playability: high, full 5G. Just be gentle
Happy ending damage: 120/150(bbbj) will only put this two price as this is massage thread.

Bros who like a Taiwan shopping district SYT, who likes slim body and long leg and hair, with very proportion boobs. Can try. Maybe is really my type, so I enjoyed her. YMMV.

Who needs contact Pm me. Thanks for reading and enjoy
Please send with link
Old Today, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 13
hp2k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhp2k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Please send with link
I guess no 7455 on the audi site
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1