The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 1
sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤PINKY❤20yo❤ PRETTY SEXY SEDUCTIVE FIGURE POWER GFE ASS RIMMING SYT ❤

bump it up
Old 30-07-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster (A)

sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤PINKY❤20yo❤ PRETTY SEXY SEDUCTIVE FIGURE POWER GFE ASS RIMMING SYT ❤

bump it up
Old 31-07-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 57
elvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud of

FR for Pinky from Sytlover88

Looks: long hair with the slight bitchy and shy shy gao gao innocent syt
Body: Tall and slender with mix of fair and mild dark colour skin tone with small slim tight body and a nice butt.
Boobs: natural small B and just a handful, nice shape and orginal with nice sensitive nipple
BBBJ: Very sensual, slow and good sucking and slurping feel she will keep looking up at you staring into your eyes. Like a small gal sucking lollipop, feel like she is enjoying the BBBJ.
French: slow, sexy, wild and sensual type with deep french kiss and tongue frighting
Pussy: wet, tasty, with hair but able to feel the tightness when inserting my cock
Moan: feel like making her in pain, but nice moan and facial expression
Sex: spreads her legs wide and reaches for my cock. As I slide my cock between her legs and my cock pushes inside her, i went in deep as i gave her long slow strokes and she has no complaint and was able to withstand and enjoy it.
Gfe: no a time watch, good chemistry with hot of hugging and teasing, feel comfortable and like her bf teaching her how to have sex.
Rtf: yea when I got more spare cash

A nice lady. Guy please take good care of her.
Old 31-07-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 31-07-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster (A)

bump it up
Old 31-07-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 01-08-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
ryangang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryangang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pinky SYTlover

Look: 9/10 - better than the photos, long hair, chio and young with the clubbing vibe
Shower: bath room too small to have any action but she was happy to wash for me the few times we were inside.
Body: 9/10 - fair smooth skin with sexy, curvy, slim and slender with tight body figure, hot perky ass.
Boobs: 9/10 - natural and nice for her size, sensitive nipple and nice to suck and lick, nice to play with
Frenching: 9/10 - she initiated it first, more like frenching your gf, those intense and aggressive tongue fight
Painting: 9/10 - trimmed, super wet and sensitive but she said she prefers to fuck
BBBJ: 8/10 - good licking and she is good at attacking the dickhead til I nearly cum, no teething. deep throat. slow and gentle type.
FJ: 9/10 - Fucked her fast, hard and deep. Naturally lubricated so no ky needed at all. Screwing her in 3 different positions no issue at all. Good moaning responsive and super wild and responsive in bed.
GFE: 10/10 - willing to do things to satisfy you, Gao Gao, sweet with high KC type
RTF: Yes but she is going back next week.

Thanks bro SYT
Old 01-08-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 02-08-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 02-08-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 03-08-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 03-08-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 04-08-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 04-08-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 04-08-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 8
Ziamm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiamm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pinky from SYTlover88

OKT: Service is good. Discreet location, follow oKT instructions and you're good to go.

Looks: sharp feature and age-wise, she is a real hot SYT. nice smile and sweet face, with light make up and she look the same as in picture with long hair. Sure will not reject.

Body: tall and slender with a nice curvy huggable body. Skin was fair and ass was perky and meaty. Boobs are B cup, natural and soft with nice pointed sensitive nipples.

Service: Start with Frenching. She was willing and very sensuous kind. Will gently bite your lips and use her tongue to push into your mouth. Then slowly i move up to paint her. It was nicely trimmed with no smell and she was super wet and let out soft moan. She then move softly up and down while rolling her tongue around the head. She went slow and deep constantly. Her tongue action was good too and I couldn't control myself. Capped on and did cowgirl then switch to missionary and end with doggie. Soft to loud moan and responsive in bed. She was able to take it deep and fast thrust. Her pussy was damn tight and I thrust her till i cummed.

Gfe: It was good as she was the clingy type and very service oriented. Pamper me well and was attentive, did not use phone during service.

Thanks bro SYTlover88
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1