The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 764 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I always have my own mode of operandis...1 to 2 visit...date out during their day off to have fj...my record so far for one month...4 different ang pais mls in CAT 1 to have fj...
with your operadis, what is the % of sucess with CAT1 ML vs % of CAT1 ML rejecting?
Old 06-07-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 764 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelingFun View Post
She return back.. haha
Save it up. In case someday she tell you she have problem in need of money
Old 06-07-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

I had 1 more thing to share, how do you know if your ml is gaining many supports from her super regulars? A while back I had been dating a ml for lunch very regularly 2 to 3 times a week cos she is waiting for her permit to approve and we always meet for lunch then we go shopping. Always after the lunch she says she is lazy to shop and said she wanted to watch serial movies. Something came to my mind and I think why she had a chance to ask me buy her clothes or groceries and why she opted to rush home.
1 day while we are on our way to shopping, the moment it reach the mall entrance she rushes out and says she had stomach trouble. She rushes thru the main entrance while I need to pay the taxi fare. After that I starts to look for her. I found her at a corner talking over the phone. About 1-2 minutes later she walks down from the escalator waving at me. From that day onwards I know this lady is good at telling lies, Few days later we had a quarrel and I scold her for playing KC games. I told her about a conversation with another guy and makes up story of stomach trouble anyway I already break-off with her. Letting go of her relieve all my stress and I moved on to persuade new hobbies.
She must have financially supported by few super regulars, sometime her phone ring non stops. Rushing home to answer calls to win trust.
This lady meets me every Saturday morning for sex, if the regulars find out she is playing KC games sure curse and swear. I learned 1 of my lesson from her.
But I think she doing bad things soon she will had to pay for her karmas, she had a grow at 1 of her breast, under observation for 6mths from now.
This may sound curious and some brother might wants to know who is this lady.
I provide some clue to you guys, the lump is spreading on her left breast towards the rib bone.
Don't ask me who is she.

Last edited by Newsasap; 06-07-2024 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Correction
Old 06-07-2024, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
FeelingFun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
woke up abit and fell back to sleep?
Yes bro, easily fall into KC again..
Old 06-07-2024, 10:32 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
with your operadis, what is the % of sucess with CAT1 ML vs % of CAT1 ML rejecting?
Takes practice bro...been chionging since 2000, have seen red flags and etc...it depends on chemistry, but if the ml decides to use her off day to come out with you, success rate is close to 100% as they are interested in you which is why they are willing to sacrifice their off day to come out with you...it takes 2 hands to clap...not those 买钟 mls

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1