The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
What a loser.

Just like a fox that tries to eat grapes from a vine but cannot reach them. Rather than admit defeat, he states they are undesirable.

As such, talk nonsense that goes against conscience. We don't need such people in this forum, bring down the standard of all great cheongsters.
To each his standard in beauty. I also find xiao Wan not those AAA grades.
Old Today, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
pohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

any tried pi pi? https://sglonelyguy-33.com/pi-pi-massage/
Old Today, 12:43 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 275 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42452 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
To each his standard in beauty. I also find xiao Wan not those AAA grades.
She was given Grade AA by me ok.

So far, Grade AAA gal can only give to Kiki (at her younger age).

Vicky is quite close.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
from the videos yes feels like plus size, unless you have visited them before? dudu boobs also very big anyone tried?
I might have visited them before. If they were around Syed alwi then yes.

Dudu is really big boob. She has a sister as well. Big tits but be prepared to get chop.
Old Today, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pohloong14 View Post
Looks familiar, is she returnee Lora or Kiki?
Old Today, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

So far, Grade AAA gal can only give to Kiki (at her younger age).

I visited the mentioned Kiki recently. Kinda disappointed that Grade AAA is this standard

I personally think the RTC Guai Guai and Chen Chen are better

Kiki told me that pushing her to heavenly standards in the forum is causing her new customers to disappoint. She actually dislikes this AAA thing
Old Today, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
GiveChance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/chen-chen-massage/

Tried Chen Chen few days back.

Looks pleasant. Definitely will not reject.

Stays in an area where many regulars should be super familiar with.

Massage wise was pretty SOP her strength is pretty good and kept asking if the strength is okay.

Pretty chatty lady as well

HDLY was still a little green, she was shy to ask me to go on a doggy position so she can have better access to my penis.

Flipped over and gave a good hj, asking me which style do I prefer. Very accommodating.

After the deed, she gave one of the best head massages I have received in the recent years.

Overall a fail safe option that will not disappoint.

Now that Arrisa is gone, any good masseuse to recommend? Thanks all in advance!
Old Today, 02:31 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 275 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42452 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
I visited the mentioned Kiki recently. Kinda disappointed that Grade AAA is this standard

I personally think the RTC Guai Guai and Chen Chen are better

Kiki told me that pushing her to heavenly standards in the forum is causing her new customers to disappoint. She actually dislikes this AAA thing
Wahlao, Chen Chen more chio than Kiki? Ha, this is a very interesting world I should say.

If you don't have the basic standard to judge the quality of the mls, how can you cheong far?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Almost visited Xiao Wan but according to the new comments on her and a close bro's experience earlier... probably a blessing in disguise it didn't materialize.
Who is your close bro? Me ah? LOL IMHO I’ve looked for XW once. She is a nice girl la. Pretty and young. Good service attitude too. But as I shared with my close bro, I won’t RTF even though XW offered me her top up rates because maybe I’m spoilt for choices at my new playgrounds.

$200 for BJ ? I would TopUp 2 blue notes and up a SYT with no restrictions. FN checked DFK checked. DATY checked. Zhut checked. Gfe checked. But that’s just me.

So while XW is no landmine, it’s my personal decision that there are more options out there. So as to what grade is XW, to each his own. Key point is to avoid landmines. As to whether it’s a gem or otherwise depends on your polishing skill to bring out the gem in the ladies.

If you choose to believe some bros MRs or get clouded by the hype then so be it. Suck it up. I appreciate all bros inputs to this thread even though I lost touch with all SLG MLs already. Only listening to my close bros’ adventures with SLG MLs if you have been here long enough you will start to realise which bros MRs to listen to and which bros have same taste as you. Like me and my Eskimo bro @derrickboy

She may be vanilla to you but a horny slut with me. Alway remember YMMV. It’s all comes down to chemistry. Some bros feels not worth the hype (share the MR and move on) while some bros feel she is grade AA (share the MR and continue to RTF) it’s for you to decide. And this I think is the purpose of this thread. Open and honest discussion without personal attacks. Everyone is entitled to their views and opinions. Have a great weekend people!

Last edited by cheongster_11; Today at 02:47 PM.
Old Today, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 18
izakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant future
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Being regular of Man man before she RTC. Any recommendation for very good massage ML?

sorry for the delay, will up all in the line. please be patient with me. Thx.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1