The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25060 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Ditto most of the compliments you have for the high work rate Gigi.

Wish I could have met her more frequently …. Alas …. Just too many things happening on my end.

Don’t ever want to see her back in this line too like what you have said.

Sorry to use your post to share my inputs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Closure for GiGi

Doing a shoutout closure for GiGi. Had my last session (I think) and did ask her to let me know if she is still gonna work before leaving in a few days time. She is going for her well deserve break before heading back. Never really did any closure for any ML before but for her, I will. Her work ethics is simply commendable. Will give her an excellent service award if I can!

I don't think any ML I have met in my entire chionging life can match her in terms of work ethics. Maybe I didn't meet any like her before. What a comfortable setting and session each time I was there, with the passion to excel and improve whenever she can.

Pre session - Tea, soups and your favourite fruits (not general fruits). She will ask a few hours prior if I wanted any soup and will start cooking so that I have a hot healthy broth when I arrive. If you book her early, she will head to the market to buy your favourite fruits in the morning.

Shower - I was super impress when she uses the same exact towel each time for me, knowing I am a little of a hygiene freak. She even told me this towel was reserved for me and was never passed to anyone else. I discovered this when I realised it look like the same towel I used each time, asked and was thus amazed any ML would actually do this. Past MLs will usually tell me to bring my own.

Massage - She uses a minimal of 3 towels per person for massage alone. Changes all the towel for every new customer. She uses a hell lot of Dettol for washing. Her massage is on point and with effort. She is very confident and very pleased with her massage skills. Always boasting in front of me, lol. Recent months she even added a heat pad where she moves it around the back while massaging other places. Then over time she also added a small round bolster for the forehead and a longer one for the legs, all in the name of making the customer relax and enjoy the process. If she has anymore time here, she will definitely go learn JG for sure.

Sensual - She has her boundaries, and has stick to her principles which I respect and also what I loved about her. Her sensual is, in truth, much better than many of the MLs I know. Even with 2 sessions per week for her entire stay, I have managed to get my rod up and hard the moment sensual start. She does it with feeling, and I can sense it and that translates to rock hard rod . Sometimes while I laid there and fell asleep while waiting for her to wash up, she did not come wake me but instead gently close the door while she goes clean up outside. Once she was prepared to sleep on the couch just so she does not disturb me. I woke, very surprised why it's all dark, quickly washed up, woke her in the couch and told her to go rest and took my leave.

Post Session - Back to the table, relax, drink some water, eat some fruits. Chit chat before leaving.

I believe there is some form of friendship established and I do not wish for her to come back into this line. But of course if she needs it, then I welcome her with both arms. Wishing her all the best and with that work ethics and sincerity I am sure she will do well.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25060 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Time to put together a MR for this lady whom I feel deserves one!

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xue-bai-massage/

Looks: Very lovely and attractive eyes. She certainly looks good in person and has a great demeanor. I like the black dress she was in when we met. She looks so dainty.

Body: Fair and has meat at the right places for me. I was indeed glad!!!

Breasts: Natural, sensitive and reactive. Handful to cup. (B? My bad, I am not good with breast classification) Her moans when you stimulate her tits certainly up the tempo in the room. Please handle her tits with care. Please!

Massage: She tries hard to cover lots of areas across my body. This includes asking you to be on all 4s Hardworking and sincere lady in this regard.

BM: she goes really slow .... uses her nice tits to tickle you from your thighs to .... I never had it this good, frankly.

HJ: for me, patience is the key. She has loads of it. She reads me well and controls the rhythm according to how she reads my reaction. Very cheeky lady, I should say. Other stuffs, YMMV.

Time watcher: not at all. Similar professionalism as demonstrated by Gigi. I adore these 2 ladies lots for not being time watchers and not making me feel like a customer. Tea lovers fall in. I am a tea fanatic. She has those tea set that Gigi has. Great to chat over tea, IMO.

Communication: She is a good communicator. Positive mindset lady and I got to give it to her. I am sorry for unwittingly making her share some unhappy memories.

Damage: as per advertised plus tips (been a long time I requested to add duration during first visit)

RTM: yes yes yes yes yes yes yes (don’t worry, I have already RTM and her service consistency is good!)

Note 1: Ah Boi snr bro, sorry that I visited Xue Bai more vs the 2 recommendations from you. Paiseh. One of the lady refused to reply me. The other one, I’ll update you soon

Note 2: Tom666 snr bro, this lady is highly recommended . Your turn to recommend me, wait until erm ….

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
ooh ok, don't think will be that fast la. now still ~250-350, above that less customers already
jp fls might become 400-500 as i see more okts coming in. standards might drop as well especially in the looks department.

for china fls, even milfs are asking for 250++. high end ones trying for 400-500.

dunno if i should be happy or sad.
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
jp fls might become 400-500 as i see more okts coming in. standards might drop as well especially in the looks department.

for china fls, even milfs are asking for 250++. high end ones trying for 400-500.

dunno if i should be happy or sad.
the quality dont have much to do with price after ~300 imo, my 400/+ experiences haven't been much better than ~300 ones. oh well not much we can do, also verring offtopic for this thread lol
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Ditto most of the compliments you have for the high work rate Gigi.

Wish I could have met her more frequently …. Alas …. Just too many things happening on my end.

Don’t ever want to see her back in this line too like what you have said.

Sorry to use your post to share my inputs.
Yes. She will be missed.
Not a beauty for many but make up for other strong point.
Had to tell her not to buy anything during my visits.
Not used to be treated so well. LOL
Will try and catch up with her for makan when i visit SZ.
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

You caught me again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Time to put together a MR for this lady whom I feel deserves one!

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xue-bai-massage/

Note 2: Tom666 snr bro, this lady is highly recommended . Your turn to recommend me, wait until erm ….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1