The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any one tried the 36D melody before?
Old Today, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone know who is staying at past Amei / Sweety unit right now ? Lazy to travel too far.
Old Today, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Stonecold74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
Just some FYIs, have not visited them

Https://sglonelyguy-35.com/si-yue-massage/

She is open to sending uncensored photo/video if you ask for it

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/luo-luo-massage/

Offers full service on tt at same price as CIM
Luo Luo is 30% discount from the photo. Heavy phone usage and fast food service. Will not RTM.
Old Today, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros tried this girl?
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Is she the big bone girl mentioned a few months back? Any bros look for her recently?
Old Today, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/tuo-tuo-massage/

Tempted by previous MR on her Nuru service and decided to try.
Agree with the MRs, can just search her name and can easily find.

One thing is I think she doesn’t look like her photos, but she is just as pretty. Maybe I like her type of look.

Good massage but short. Fine with me.

Took her time with sensual. Very nice. Uses her whole body for Nuru. I think she has more pattern that she has yet to show me but alas I came too quick.

Her moaning is very arousing although I know it’s fake.

I didn’t take up her bbbj but I can tell her suction is very good from the way she work on my nipples.

Showered with me after service. GFE is good. Nice girl. And only in the shower then I realized her nipples are pink. Room too dark to tell.

Short term stay, so if you’re interested in the Nuru service, better go soon.
Old Today, 06:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
nottyk is a Helpful and Caring Samsternottyk is a Helpful and Caring Samsternottyk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raheem1980 View Post
Yes. That’s where I got the link from SLG website which means her ad is still active( dunno whether still active now?)I don’t refer to photo on the SLG cos it’s all fake. I only know boobs size. Cos A cup and C/D cup I still can differentiate. And I have never seen the real Bella in real life before so can’t tell until I see the boobs. Whether they look close to each other, beats me. Haha.
It’s for bros who intend to visit the real Bella to be aware.
Yeap, I mentioned in my previous post, double confirmed with her, she RTC liao.
Old Today, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Stonecold74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/tuo-tuo-massage/

Tempted by previous MR on her Nuru service and decided to try.
Agree with the MRs, can just search her name and can easily find.

One thing is I think she doesn’t look like her photos, but she is just as pretty. Maybe I like her type of look.

Good massage but short. Fine with me.

Took her time with sensual. Very nice. Uses her whole body for Nuru. I think she has more pattern that she has yet to show me but alas I came too quick.

Her moaning is very arousing although I know it’s fake.

I didn’t take up her bbbj but I can tell her suction is very good from the way she work on my nipples.

Showered with me after service. GFE is good. Nice girl. And only in the shower then I realized her nipples are pink. Room too dark to tell.

Short term stay, so if you’re interested in the Nuru service, better go soon.
Tuo Tuo is a pretty SYT with high playability. It's a pity she is going back on next Tuesday.
Old Today, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Any one tried the 36D melody before?
I tried once before. Do expect a huge discount from the photos in terms of looks, IRL looks 40 something. But the figure quite good, huge boobs, super soft and smooth skin that is nice to touch. Her HDLY is quite powerful, I surrendered within a few minutes after she started her HDLY. So if want to touchy touchy, maybe i should have skipped the HDLY, cos after shooting no more action liao. But i will not RTM cos I can sense that playability is very limited.
Old Today, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sinkieboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
For fans for MLX, she is leaving soon so go visit her for the last time unless she comes back.

On the other hand, anyone has recommendation for ml with good bbbj? Don't seem to have many around mow.
Tang Tang?
Old Today, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
scandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to beholdscandalz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Any bros tried this girl?
https://sglonelyguy-35.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Is she the big bone girl mentioned a few months back? Any bros look for her recently?
I think is big without the bone. Baby elephant, went and can't get aroused, not into BBW
Old Today, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecold74 View Post
Tuo Tuo is a pretty SYT with high playability. It's a pity she is going back on next Tuesday.
I want to add that I really enjoyed myself with her. I think the best I’ve had this year. She is a gem.
Old Today, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmeng068 View Post
I tried once before. Do expect a huge discount from the photos in terms of looks, IRL looks 40 something. But the figure quite good, huge boobs, super soft and smooth skin that is nice to touch. Her HDLY is quite powerful, I surrendered within a few minutes after she started her HDLY. So if want to touchy touchy, maybe i should have skipped the HDLY, cos after shooting no more action liao. But i will not RTM cos I can sense that playability is very limited.
Thanks bro you got manage full course or just aeroplane only?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1