The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 15
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Ice cream aka MHT meaty? slightly only to me.. she find herself fat tho. every girl also find themselves fat anyway shes nice to cuddle like u said. I got her on my rotation list too along with Tutu her bestie.
Yeah, agree with u. At least MHT/Ice Cream's boobs are natural and soft, I will usually avoid MLs with hard enhanced boobs no matter how pretty or gd they are.

Never got to try Tutu before and dun wish to try since they are BFF. Same for An Tong as she is Dan Dan's BFF. Just support one of them will do to avoid having conflict. Encountered something unpleasant in the past with other MLs so dun wish to repeat the same mistake again.
Old Today, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
BetaMon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBetaMon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I tired Jiahui - https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-jia-hui/

Her massage is very good. Strong and really spend time on it. She’s beautiful in my opinion with good figure. Her boobs are big, soft and nice to cuddle and can suck. I think is a good experience and will recommend for brothers who like to have some good massage for relaxation after a tiring day.

Looks: 8.5/10
Figure: 9/10
Massage: 9/10
Sensual: 8/10
HJ: 8/10
RTM: yes

A small first MR. Please let me know if my MR needs to improve. Thanks.
Old Today, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Tutu also rtc
Not bad she can stay so long. And she still can get back same location everytime she is back.
Old Today, 11:23 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25131 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, trusted buddy bro.

Once you discover ML of my type, please tell me asap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Buddy, Based on our mutual understanding/interest
You didn't miss much even thou she does massage well.

Current market, nothing really hit the notes we are looking at.
Will update if there is one close.

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old Today, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3953 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Tutu also rtc
Oh ya, think she mentioned flying mid Sept or something. Will she be back? She kept going for holiday every now and then, jin envy sia. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Yeah, agree with u. At least MHT/Ice Cream's boobs are natural and soft, I will usually avoid MLs with hard enhanced boobs no matter how pretty or gd they are.

Never got to try Tutu before and dun wish to try since they are BFF. Same for A Tong as she is Dan Dan's BFF. Just support one of them will do to avoid having conflict. Encountered something unpleasant in the past with other MLs so dun wish to repeat the same mistake again.
Wah, jin envy, got ML fight over u!

One solution tho, tarma them! Hahaha. MHT also seems to feel more relax when she’s with 22. 22 quite 搞笑 and fun to be with.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
CLONER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGallant View Post
I was intrigued to see if Coco looked as stunning in person as she did in her photos, so I decided to pay her a visit.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/cocomassage/

Location: Contrary to what the ad stated, Coco is not operating out of a hotel; instead, she has set up in a condo where several other ladies also operate. The environment is comfortable and discreet.

Looks: I would rate her an 8.5/10. Coco has a charming, demure appearance that embodies both a local vibe and the girl-next-door appeal. She resembles the type of girls I’m drawn to—those I often see at the gym, school, or out at clubs.

Body: She is tall and slim with smooth fair skin, which I found quite appealing. Coco has an elegant posture that enhances her overall look.

Massage: I opted to skip the massage portion and went straight to the action, so I can’t provide any feedback on her massage skills.

Sensual: The sensual aspects of our encounter kicked off when Coco climbed onto me, playfully grinding against me while we intertwined our fingers. I kissed her all over and enjoyed sucking on her nipples, which elicited delightful moans from her. She responded enthusiastically when I squeezed her breasts and was eager to switch positions, allowing me to thrust her over her panty.

GFE: Despite it being our first meeting, our chemistry felt incredibly strong, almost as if we had known each other for much longer. Her ability to create a genuine GFE was remarkable, making the overall experience feel authentic and intimate.

RTM: Yes, I would definitely consider seeing her again, especially since she is set to RTC next week. I'm looking forward to exploring more with her during our next encounter.

Overall, it was a memorable visit, and I’m excited about the possibility of more time together.
I would agree with location, looks and body.
Totally short change of time, in/out in 30mins. Massage was close to non-existence for 5mins before and 5mins after HJ. Handjob nothing to shout about and playability is limited.

I’m guessing the next 30mins is for bros who top up another 150 for FJ.

RTM: only if I want to fondle with soft boobies and a real SYT for HJ.
Old Today, 01:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 28
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-doris/

For bros who are craving for a good sensual and feel like get suck into black hole. Can try Doris. She will spend like 15mins on sensual. My soul almost gone. Her massage is not bad too. Can ask for oil massage. She put in effort in bbbj too. I am hard to cum, so she spent about 10mins, then Hj out. just dunno why she’s so good with mouth work. Haha. She’s one of the ML in SLG who I think is worth the money. Always left as a happy and satisfied man.

A humble MR for any bros who don’t know who to find. Hope it helps.
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 28
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Oh ya, think she mentioned flying mid Sept or something. Will she be back? She kept going for holiday every now and then, jin envy sia. lol

Wah, jin envy, got ML fight over u!

One solution tho, tarma them! Hahaha. MHT also seems to feel more relax when she’s with 22. 22 quite 搞笑 and fun to be with.
Ya. Try to avoid MLs who are close with one another. The next service with them will drop a lot. a few were very nice to me but blocked me once I touched their sisters. Women…. Very Sensitive. Haha
Old Today, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4302 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post

Never got to try Tutu before and dun wish to try since they are BFF. Same for An Tong as she is Dan Dan's BFF. Just support one of them will do to avoid having conflict. Encountered something unpleasant in the past with other MLs so dun wish to repeat the same mistake again.
Tutu is like OG now... . they are kinda ok with customer criss crossing. and Tutu adding her friend's wechat id on her moments page. She's fun to be with and still a hint of syt in her. natural boobs too. I rather have smaller boobs than fake ones but fake boobs over no boobs. LOL.

we are consumers mah and they are competitors in trade. I ever encounter cousins in the same trade piak the both of them just weeks apart. besides, they are only her for an X amount of time, let's care about our own feelings better.
Old Today, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tplink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Nothing really sexcited actually, so has been hopping around trying to find my next Baobei. lol

Old man liao, memory not good and may mixed up some, below are some:

Mango/ Zara - Good for massage and Thai style JG lover. Not for boobs lover or heavy flavour.

An tong - pretty but very skinny with small NNP. Location is at the heart of CBD hence good for quickie if y work around there.

Ting Zi - pretty but can be a bit cold at first. Need to warm up. Quite proportionate body.

Ice cream / MHT - pretty, quite tall and a bit bah bah with nice NNP. Can be a bit cold at first too.

Tutu - Very fun ML. Never a dull moment during session. Quite pretty but thick waist line tho.

Lin Lin - nice NNP and fun. But looks don’t really gum me.

Bao Zi - Huge NNP on a GND syt. Very vanilla.

Tomato - average look but quite a fun girl. Gfe also good.

Vera - for massage and JG lover. Tone down her service this stint for her new customers from the FRs I read.

Nina - nice NNP, fun and naughty and cosplay.

Xiao Yu(fish) - old bird Liao

Xiao Xi (west) - for massage and ear picking. Not for boobs lover.

Ruan Ruan - tall model-like ML with big and nice NNP. More to pre-milf tho.

Xue Bai - Demure ML. Very nice to chat with.

Kiki/ Chen Ying - Old returnee. Very temperamental. Location good for CBD bros.

Kiki/ Pi Pi - Very pretty with proportion body and NNP. Skin a bit coarse tho not sure.

Momo - heavy flavour but very skinny.

Tang Tang - old bird. One of the best bbbj/CIM.

Dan Dan - Pretty with proportion body and NNP. Fun, naughty and slutty.

Jia Qi - good service but got strong auntie feel. No rtm.

Xiao Jiu - SYT at $110. Good at ear digging. But rtc recently.
Who are the ones who will accept those new and not in database?

Got rejected till sian
Old Today, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Greygraygrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tplink View Post
Who are the ones who will accept those new and not in database?

Got rejected till sian
Momo accepted me when I was quite new
Old Today, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

realise more and more spa masseurs making tiktok video to self promote wonder if any tried and if landmines

for me i went to a spa before at clementi looking at their nice pics and stuff

decepticon attack.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1