The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Is a TCSS thread right?
Lol I wanna believe ma… but then who knows maybe before he retired he got some concert mah. Maybe he can perform gambling tricks on stage.
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Pipi should be near there, I haven’t visit but her ad states so.
if he is referring to area whereby Amei was... Pipi is actually not so near... not walking distance. There is a furniture shop taking a big space in the nearby mall but not exactly famous.

Cathy, Mango
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 278 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42511 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wow never knew Chow Yun Fatt ever had a concert.
Yes, together with 张兆辉. Should be a 舞台剧.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 278 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42511 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
which ktv? Those China ones ah?
Still remember the last time I visited those viet ones the standard dropped so much in my mind I was like the MLs I just visited recently looked better.
Where got S grade gal in KTV night club. Even can find, bring them to hotel, when strip - alamak, dangling boobs with black nipples and smelly cunt. Wahlao, completely turn off.

Condo mls are still the best, at least can "inspect" their body first before you decide to unlock.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

good morning gentlemen, I'm penning an FR for a girl I thought should deserve more attention. As you all might have known, I have given plenty of accurate FRs but my latest FR for this girl '' https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=2...=#post23350278 '' wasn't too well received as there are more misses as compared to hits.

moving on.

I will be writing an FR for a girl whom I thought deserved more attention so here goes.
girl in question: https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ban-xia-massage/

location: 6/10. really out of the way, the nearest MRT station is a significant foot distance from the condo.

booking procedure: 6/10. She scrutinizes each booking. but safety first perhaps.

looks: 8/10. Budget yang mi. would say slightly above average as compared to the current stock.

body: 7.5/10. Not too fat, not too skinny, just nice.

tits: 8.5/10. a slight sag to it but it is very curvaceous. when she wears a bra, can fight with douyin models.

showering: 9/10. She will help to bathe you and clean your bro very carefully. There's even action in the shower as well but I would say this is very ymmv.

massage care: 5/10. She has little to no massage experience. wanted to give a 2/10 but she scored an additional 3 points for effort as she's trying.

sensual: 9/10. I think she excels in this very department. she has a very playful cum horny look when she starts servicing your bro. 1-hour session, I would say it's more than 40 mins sensual and 10 mins for admin-related matters. her nails play at your body and your erogenous zones will get your member up in no time at all. and she goes full nude as well. she is willing to please and she listens to your every request. needless to say, I came in no time at all.

all in all, I think shes worth the booking and the $120. she can be chatty if she wants to and I think the main selling point is that shes willing to please. just let her know her request and theres a high chance that she will be able to meet your expectations. i have personally rtf-ed her 2x , 2 hour and 3 hour session respectively. and also she has calvin klein lingerie so if you are a fan of that, you can request for it.

RTM: yes
Old Today, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Nope as I visited her for the first time today. Can see why she is so hot. TBH, in terms of vanilla she is even better than my first experience with dandan which I think is a fair comparison... though after that I had to visit another ML related to her due to commitments. Got 2 more commitments for the rest of week... in a dilemma to maybe drop one of them...

She will be difficult to book... which could be a blessing in disguise for me.
Bro, can you help refresh my memory...

Did Rayna once stayed in a condo that has a lift straight up to her place near Sophia road?

Or was it a other large rack that I mixed up... Haha
Old Today, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol I wanna believe ma… but then who knows maybe before he retired he got some concert mah. Maybe he can perform gambling tricks on stage.
Ok lah. Mystery resolved.
Better believe else we get ostracized yah.

Going back to see Man In the Net.
The good old 80s.
Old Today, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast4Lust View Post
Bro, can you help refresh my memory...

Did Rayna once stayed in a condo that has a lift straight up to her place near Sophia road?

Or was it a other large rack that I mixed up... Haha
Not that i know of. I started visiting her when she was in area B condo and had moved to several places after that. iirc before area B she was staying around river valley
Old Today, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brotherrichard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Eyeing her for weeks, so how is the $150 CBJ ? If need $200 for a better BJ I rather visit Xiao Wan instead. Btw does Xiao Jie do b2b / catbath ? Saw comments saying she doesn’t allow kiss and zhut.
Bro, xiao jie resemble the hk beauty 李嘉欣, I didnt try the basic cim, coz she also upsell the 4 different style of bj, basically u stand up, kneel down, face mirror n on bed, pattern many many and she v enthu about it. downside is she dont want to do beyond bj, offer for a fj but she rejected. if anyone tried fj with xiao jie before, share share eh

and one more thing, she not that kind will reply u casual text. quite straight to the point. if want to book her then she reply, no intention to book, keep talk cock, she will turn u off. but again, she is the most chio as of today on jimo guys website la.
Old Today, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brotherrichard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
you go massage sounds sibei cham hahaha...
hahaa ya la, knn her attitude one kind. thou skillful but sian of her attitude lo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1