The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
lalaboi1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is it possible to like ladyboys but not the plumbing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtonyork View Post
Exactly, that's what I'm afraid of in a way. It's the line that I still dare not cross. Cause I know there's just no going back. I'll start questioning myself, bla bla bla. But I know, at some point I'm going to fall for the temptation, it's going to be too much to say no and I'll have a ladyboy suck me off. But I really want that to be from a super feminine one, and maybe if I'm real horny from that, even fuck her ass.

It's weird ain't it? Even as ladyboys, knowing the post ops have a fake pussy, somehow it's the ones that are pre op that I want to have time with, yet I'm afraid of the plumbing. What's going on with my mind? I wanna go all in, but at some point, it's probably gonna destroy my sphincter, hah!
You ain’t alone man. I’m literally in the same boat as you, just that I don’t mind the plumbing. Pm me if you ever want to head down to bkk to see what’s out there. Wouldn’t mind having a friends to tag along with knowing we both share an interest for ladyboys and keen on trying someday soon. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1