The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old Yesterday, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifer63 View Post
Went back TP plaza KxxxLx TCM for my backache the last round is good. This time saw a Chiobu ard late 20s or early 30s. Ask if she is available n woohoo

Cut long story short

Name Lisa
Look 8/10
Massage 8/10
Body 9/10 nice C
Damage entrance plus 1 blue

Din get her contact as too shiok, will update again once I get her contact and share. Anyway location is in the post.
Got quite a few quite gd but quite a few quite bad also.
Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whisper91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Will filter and slowly add due to alot of applications. When all of you goes to 333 KA. When you all post FR here, lady boss dog will translate and tell boss all the content. If you are a reputable bro, the boss will get from the FL and add you in her wechat to start controlling your FRs. If you post negative FR, she will pm you and pester to delete. As well as also try to ask you to write NON Negative FR for her shop and she will offer you free dinner or VIP service for her FL free.

For all 333 KA related FR, please take it as a pinch of salt as they are mainly the lady boss controlled account. As she will tell the samsters, if no good please do not post and she will try to make up with something else.

I feel it is kind of intrusion of privacy as when we visit the FL, write a FR. She will get your wechat and try to manipulate you by asking you write this and that to boost her shop business. Which she requested and I totally reject and ignore. I tell her good mean good and bad mean bad. If FL is good, automatically business will grow for her, if the FL is really lousy how good the FR also will not last at all. No need to write any fake FR.

If this goes on, I will make sure all her shops get close. TO THE TRANSLATION DOG OF LADY BOSS OF 333 KA, ask her do not mess with me. She knows what shit business she is in and do not talk to me as if she owns my life to her. If she still wants to be in business, ask her keep her arrogant and fuck off not to mess with me. Stop tell me what to write and not to write for her shop! I do what I want and no FAKE FR for her shop even what ever she offers!
Love your honesty in this! No matter how good the FR is, is the service standard is no good, it will never last long.
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 16
backache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Exactly...keep pressuring me and non stop wechat msg in an authoritative and demanding manner as if I am under her payroll. WTF is she thinking to push me around. This lady really brainless and do not know where she stands. Delete and now peace of mind!
Up you Bro for keeping FR real. A lot of bros including me have benefited from your sharing
Old Today, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
LOL. This forum many ghost. I post my encounters on contacting 333 KA FL. Some asshole feedback to the boss and she keep pestering me to do this and that. To the asshole....mind your own business. Want to suck the boss old saggy tits go ahead, enjoy free food or free bonks or VIP treatment. Please go ahead to be the asshole with your nose guided by the boss of 333 KA. I not going to be bribe by all these favors to post fake MR/FR...I already delete the boss wechat to prevent from further pestering...
Yeah.. give credit where credit is due. How did the lady boss get your WC in the first place? Is she one of the WL? More importantly, that mean your identity has been compromised.
Old Today, 09:46 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120548 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Yeah.. give credit where credit is due. How did the lady boss get your WC in the first place? Is she one of the WL? More importantly, that mean your identity has been compromised.
It all started when I posted Miya and Anya FR. One banned account who is the dog of the lady boss always help to translate all the FR to the boss. From there she gets hold of the info and ask her FL for my wechat contacts. Out of courtesy, I just leave her wechat account alone since she just add and chit chat bit. Several occasion she started to demand me to delete this and that if they are not favorable to her stable. I rejected her and she start to pestering and I ignore her. Recently she started again and use verbal abuse on me. I delete her immediately.

Beware of posting FR for 333 KA as she will ask FL for your wechat contacts and start trying to ask you all to write FR. She will offer free dinner and VIP free service in return for it. This is what the dog is enjoying and got his account banned. Remember the I started a quarrel with the dog who tried to protect the stable when I post negative FR? As he is under the favor of the boss, he will post all positive FR and try to run down those who post real FR who hurts the interest of the dog owner.

After that he tried to ask from the 333 KA boss my wechat account and want to use cyber abuse here to post my wechat account openly? If she do that I will go to the shop and bring AV there to close 3 of her shop at 333 KA 1 at Silat. Very easy for me to do so...just 1 trip and 1 phone call I can settle this in few mins.

The dog of 333 KA boss, please remember to translate all these to her. I know you are reading.
Old Today, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5351 / Power: 5
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It all started when I posted Miya and Anya FR. One banned account who is the dog of the lady boss always help to translate all the FR to the boss. From there she gets hold of the info and ask her FL for my wechat contacts. Out of courtesy, I just leave her wechat account alone since she just add and chit chat bit. Several occasion she started to demand me to delete this and that if they are not favorable to her stable. I rejected her and she start to pestering and I ignore her. Recently she started again and use verbal abuse on me. I delete her immediately.

Beware of posting FR for 333 KA as she will ask FL for your wechat contacts and start trying to ask you all to write FR. She will offer free dinner and VIP free service in return for it. This is what the dog is enjoying and got his account banned. Remember the I started a quarrel with the dog who tried to protect the stable when I post negative FR? As he is under the favor of the boss, he will post all positive FR and try to run down those who post real FR who hurts the interest of the dog owner.

After that he tried to ask from the 333 KA boss my wechat account and want to use cyber abuse here to post my wechat account openly? If she do that I will go to the shop and bring AV there to close 3 of her shop at 333 KA 1 at Silat. Very easy for me to do so...just 1 trip and 1 phone call I can settle this in few mins.

The dog of 333 KA boss, please remember to translate all these to her. I know you are reading.
BEWARE:
The KA333 girls, including Moli, have a shared blacklist customer wechar ID. So, when you try to book via WeChat, they’ll hit you with excuses like “I have my period” almost every week! So you are not an welcome guest. Since our WeChat IDs are already out there, let’s keep it sneaky and make those appointments through the office number instead!

RETIRED - do not pm me as i will not reply
I've made a conscious effort to respect the forum rule
Thank you for your understanding

Old Today, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

i feel you bro, i once got my wechat and phone number (personal) compromised as well in this scene. which is why I'm hesitant make bookings thru the apps or mobile, cause i couldnt risk the fact that some hidden entity will shared them elsewhere... so basically those that ask for my phone number (in order for them to search in their "database") i would just skip the chance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1