The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa333 View Post
Visited LA first time, the place easy to find and park, not too crowded area just take lift to level 2 and spa is there. Took indo girl 333 straight away go room. BJ and FJ was done slowly and no rush, would rate overall 7/10. Looks wise maybe minus some marks because the photo PS until my expectations got higher, saw some other Thai/Viet girl sitting on the eating area maybe can choose live there. Staffs are friendly!
Where is LA spa?
Old 24-08-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Hi Guys.. normally what time does the gals do the lineup at VIP & One6?

Thanks

Ans if possible, let me know the telegram link for the two spas

Thanks again
onesix spa also gt parade? I nvr see before

gt timing one?
Old Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Yi Tiao Loong = One dragon service.
But afaik there is nobody in JB that can do the actual YTL repertoire..... the entire set of services takes about 2 hrs if done properly without cutting corners.

Even in Dongguan / Macau where YTL is popular..... very hard to find masseuses who will do and complete the entire routine.
Hi bro, I have heard of YTL before but what does it actually comprise of? From start to end? The only thing I heard before is that it comprises of AR + hot and cold bbbj.
Old Yesterday, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsf21 View Post
Hi bro, I have heard of YTL before but what does it actually comprise of? From start to end? The only thing I heard before is that it comprises of AR + hot and cold bbbj.
Real DG YTL must have service menu and girl must say each service when she does it. key services include removing your shoes, use mouth remove underwear, naked dance, you sit at the bed edge she kneel on floor bbbj, use mouth to wear condom, use sex toys and finger her, after cum will suck you clean, lick your feet with cover, if you complain she gets fined, payment deducted or sent back to training so girls are very obedient. okt will say in front of the girl to customer in Chinese her body has been trained, enjoy her body
Old Yesterday, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Real DG YTL must have service menu and girl must say each service when she does it. key services include removing your shoes, use mouth remove underwear, naked dance, you sit at the bed edge she kneel on floor bbbj, use mouth to wear condom, use sex toys and finger her, after cum will suck you clean, lick your feet with cover, if you complain she gets fined, payment deducted or sent back to training so girls are very obedient. okt will say in front of the girl to customer in Chinese her body has been trained, enjoy her body
Wow, did hear about the good ol' DG days, but had no chance to experience. Is it still possible to find in this day and age?
Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
joebo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone been to new york recently? Any recommendations.
Old Today, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsf21 View Post
Wow, did hear about the good ol' DG days, but had no chance to experience. Is it still possible to find in this day and age?
not that i am aware of even its replacements are a shadow of its past
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1