The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JBlunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

Correction. He is a good-looking gentleman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbhavana View Post
Although this is a sex forum, I felt really touched reading about how you hugged her... You are definitely a gentleman 😊
Old Today, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
DaisyGanPluto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Although this is a sex forum, I felt really touched reading about how you hugged her... You are definitely a gentleman 😊
He wants to feel her soft pillows la hahaha
Old Today, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Proxy husband...

I also want to know how to make love to a woman who has been through such kind of medical treatment as most of the time, sex is the lowest agenda...

Quote:
Old Today, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 716 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Although this is a sex forum, I felt really touched reading about how you hugged her... You are definitely a gentleman ��
Hugging is often a norm for ang mohs I guess. For Chinese and Singaporeans, we don't use hugs to express our support or gratitude. Over there hugging is norm, over here people will 'eeee, they hugging' or 'eh he trying to feel my body'.

So I don't know why I did that. I guess I could feel the fear in her and wanted to help make it better. Not sure if it's other girls they would slap me already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlunt View Post
Correction. He is a good-looking gentleman.
Eh no.. I a bit plump and not handsome, but I got feedback from ladies I'm a damn good listener. I also tend to notice the small little things which they like.

Definitely, also a gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGanPluto View Post
He wants to feel her soft pillows la hahaha
KNN leh you all lol.. of course I want, but that time, I didn't, there are times I hug other girls is to feel the softness and also touch the bra band.

You can say it's cheap thrill, but touching and physical contact is what I like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Proxy husband...

I also want to know how to make love to a woman who has been through such kind of medical treatment as most of the time, sex is the lowest agenda...
It didn't happen bro, not here and maybe not for the rest of the story.
Old Today, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 716 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

I've did a fair bit of writing over the week, so I can afford to post again. Hehe...

No complains I hope, I've been doing a lot of surprise posting lately.

--------

It went on for a while, before she let go.

B(ernice): Thanks... I needed that.

Hugging usually is more for ang mohs I guess. Singaporeans usually don't show comfort or support via such bodily contact.

I guessed she needed that assurance and encouragement. If it's another girl, I might have been slapped?

Unsure where the clinic is, I followed Bernice. She was turning here and there, walking quietly. I didn't say a word. She must be very anxious. Even before going through the physical treatment, her actions were already showing she's tired and exhausted mentally.

Fucking painful and tiring, it must be. No wonder they say, before the illness kills you, the treatment already does.

S(taff): Ms Bernice go to station 4.

The staff nonchalantly shouted out without batting an eyelid or looking up from her screen.

The patients are already very scared and upset being there, such attitude doesn't make it any better for them.

But what can they do, the staff are just there to work. It's just a job, they are not paid for their empathy.

Bernice sat there. Her breathing was rapid and heavy. Her legs didn't move.

gog: Come, I'll go with you.

I reached out my hand, held hers and supported her up. Her hand was grabbing mine very tightly. She was very scared. I can't put it down in words here what I saw for myself that day. Just believe me, it's beyond words.

Sorry if there are no erections or reactions from the usual body contact, because that day I really had no mood to even think of fucking or molesting her.

Reaching counter 4, I could feel her body resisting but I held her hand tight and continued walking over.

S: Ms Bernice? Sit down please and roll up your sleeve. Repeat your IC for me.

No PDPA back then, IC number was like free for all.

B: SxxxxxxxZ

I caught the first two, which told me her age.

S: Today doing treatment ya.

Bernice merely nodded. Fuck... that needle.

S: Sir, you want to come back in 3 hours? You can go cafe or eat lunch.

gog: Nope, I'll accompany her.

She went to shift a chair over for me.

S: You sit here accompany her. If anything, you just hollar for me ya?

Bernice felt relieved I did not abandon her. My fingers interlocked with hers and I sat close so she can lean a bit on me.
Old Today, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
I've did a fair bit of writing over the week, so I can afford to post again. Hehe...

No complains I hope, I've been doing a lot of surprise posting lately.

--------
Great, we've got time to read more over the weekend too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Bernice felt relieved I did not abandon her. My fingers interlocked with hers and I sat close so she can lean a bit on me.
Wow, this is really like a Korean drama. So romantic... The fingers interlocking with her... Did you ever think of marrying her?
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Hugging is more common in Singapore now. Even blowing kisses by the sides of the face too. About hugging, between friends, usually will still have a gap for the chests and the groins. Unless super close ones, then full contact.
The complication is usually about the blowing kisses next to the face. The Italians is 3 kisses while the Americans is 2. Even the sequence of the left or right matters. Kissing wrongly can be awkward.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1