The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1780 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42671 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Jia Jia really so bad... got one Bro here recommended me Cheryl & Jia Jia some time back but I have yet to try.
TQ for your info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
The usual wisdom of YMMV and 'one man's meat...' applies. I did see one recent positive review for Jia Jia from a fellow bro, and tbh it was his review that made me want to find her. Though it seems his tolerance for older ladies is significantly stronger than mine. He had also heavily caveated that she's not young so I think it was a fair review.

Could also be my personal bias as I'm still in my late 20s. Either way no disrespect to any regulars who frequent the MLs I had negative FRs for, taste is always subjective so disagreement is expected. Nonetheless I still stand by what I said: to me she looks like your office pantry auntie, your house downstairs caipng auntie, or your primary school canteen auntie.

As for Cheryl, if you mean this one: https://sglonelyguy-36.com/cheryl-massage/ I personally would not recommend her. You can search my post history for my FR on her from many years ago, she would have only grown older since then so it's a double no from me.

But again, YMMV if you're into older women nearing/exceeding 40s then you can try. Between Jia Jia and Cheryl if I had to pick one of course I'd choose Cheryl.
Bros don't just look at the photos as mostly PS or totally diff
Both already advertised age 28 and 29 and weight 55 kg
Nom FLs / MLs will heavily pushes this 2 fig down
So posted 28 n 29 mostly abv 35 and weight 55 mostly over weight n out of shape / bah bah type cannot be as pic shown ( so slim )
Both r FLs back b4 covid and only 80 to 100 per shot ... both r PR / long term WP

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32930505
Old Today, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Bros don't just look at the photos as mostly PS or totally diff
Both already advertised age 28 and 29 and weight 55 kg
Nom FLs / MLs will heavily pushes this 2 fig down
So posted 28 n 29 mostly abv 35 and weight 55 mostly over weight n out of shape / bah bah type cannot be as pic shown ( so slim )
Both r FLs back b4 covid and only 80 to 100 per shot ... both r PR / long term WP
Rule of thumb for MLs - It takes about 5-10 chronological years for sglonelyguy age of a ML to move from 28 to 29. And the sglonelyguy age clock usually stops at 29. As long as we understand and accept this rule, there will be no disappointment.
Old Today, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of

first time visiting da bao

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/da-bao-massage/

- looks wise, quite pretty and pleasant even without make up, pre-milf, should be about early 30s, a bit heavy on eyebags and dark circle, but she just reached a few days and mention haven't adjust to the timezone yet
- body wise is short, petite and slim with nice ample boobs, not the perky type but still awesome, also not the tight body kind, able to tell she's not the workout type one, she mentioned she is the type that eat a lot but won't get fat one and can tell from the ample snacks that she stocked up
- massage forgettable, spent a lot of time on sensual, she takes it slowly and gently to get you in the mood, a bit different from usual, opted for hj and is the same likewise, slow and gentle but she does know when to increase the intensity when she feels it. For those that like the gentle slow tease kind, would be perfect.
- personality is unforgettable, friendly and very talkative, she can really talk non-stop, not in a bad way though
- probably will RTM again next time to try bj, but as listing stated is CBJ, that's why im abit hesitant when she asked whether want $120 or $150 service, not sure whether got feel or not, but that's just me
Old Today, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1780 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42671 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Rule of thumb for MLs - It takes about 5-10 chronological years for sglonelyguy age of a ML to move from 28 to 29. And the sglonelyguy age clock usually stops at 29. As long as we understand and accept this rule, there will be no disappointment.
U r right bro can see pic n age unmatch n till u see the real person

Its quite clear the model for MLs / FLs especially PRCs

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32930505
Old Today, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Anyone know if this Lucy is still around?

Anyone here can share contact for this Lucy? Heard she was back in SG, but I have her old contact which don't seem to be in use.
Old Today, 06:51 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 66
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
I chose a china girl wit fking white skin, pretty as fk. Mus have been no more than 22. Yeah no way in hell they gonna switch to ml. But price outrageous, will never go again lol. 1000jus to accompany u drink. Heard dabao opening price is an eyeball-bursting 3000sgd. Even if nego down to 1000ish still ex.
U went K palace..the most over priced ktv in SG.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1