The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
puremoni is one of the Best!puremoni is one of the Best!puremoni is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/yi-an-massage/

A hardworking lady,never a awkward moment, smooth conversation like long time friend .Even better when go second time.A classic elegant lady.take time to come out ,she patiently stimulate you with her power tongue and suction till u explode.where to find these day $120 for cim,and a good working attitude too
Old Today, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shittyday View Post
This should be my first time writing an FR. I normally only look at all the helpful FRs here but i feel i ought to warn all bros not to step into this landmine.

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/ocean-massage/

Face: 2/10 -> TOTALLY different from what is shown on the web. She looks more like a late 40s auntie
Massage: 2/10 -> the way she massage will make you feel like more tired and experience more aches after that instead. And this is the FIRST TIME i have ever seen a ML use such a small pillow to support your head and its damn uncomfortable. Like the pillow cannot even cover half of my face. When ask her to pass me a bigger pillow, she gave a very grumpy face and tone. Seriously is it so hard to buy a normal pillow?

Hj: i see her face i cannot stand. I gave up trying and left the place earlier.

GFE: forget it. See her face very turned off already

RTM: NEVER AGAIN

One red flag that i should have noticed is that there is not much FR on her. I should have know it and dont be so experimental.

Overall, had a really bad experience and i feel
I have a duty to not let another bro go through the same shit.

Anyway, try her at your own risk!
Up you for the heads-up.
Old Today, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 20
CravenSg is a name known to allCravenSg is a name known to allCravenSg is a name known to allCravenSg is a name known to allCravenSg is a name known to allCravenSg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Bah bah gal doesn't mean not chio lah. Some bros just love it. You see this one, so cute.

waa this pic reminds me of one long ago ML, 50% of this bak, but the pretty face and the wetness.... all i can say is dun always dismiss bah bah girls, when they are gem they are gold
Old Today, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3777 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenSg View Post
waa this pic reminds me of one long ago ML, 50% of this bak, but the pretty face and the wetness.... all i can say is dun always dismiss bah bah girls, when they are gem they are gold
Cannot lah, take off the clothes, how? I don't mind chunky but obese territory I will not venture.

The most bah bah ML I ever had was Laura.
Old Today, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 20
CravenSg is a name known to allCravenSg is a name known to allCravenSg is a name known to allCravenSg is a name known to allCravenSg is a name known to allCravenSg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Cannot lah, take off the clothes, how? I don't mind chunky but obese territory I will not venture.

The most bah bah ML I ever had was Laura.
that's why the keywords "pretty face", "wetness" must be overwhelming one.
Old Today, 11:44 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 290 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42535 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenSg View Post
The recent ml I visited is about 50% of this bah. Pretty face, natural E to F cup boobs and nice nipple which is very shiok to zhut. Her firm round butts are also a bonus.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Sounds good but if she is just on short term... not as keen liao.
Now that National Day is over. Awaiting fresh blood fresh faces
Old Today, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
pokemonlugia is Cool - loads of Potential

Dandan rtc ah? Slg got list but picture only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1