The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 11
scoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
dont bother with her if u wan sensual.. only go to her for juagen.. many other girls out there.. her boobs also not that big to see

her juagen not bad but she like only want to do juagen.. at 1st she advertise as juagen one but think maybe biz not as good, hard to focus on doing pure juagen alone
Thanks for the info, wonder how does her tits look and her face photo look nice.
Old Today, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
she deleted the post already ? how come cannot see now

but most MLs also cannot kiss or dfk ba ~
the post is still there in her wechat. i go to vera mostly for maintenance. Good solid massage and juagen. Anything else is a bonus.
Old Today, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
Lozalttp has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Visited her today as had some time. Tall lady. She offers FJ too for 1B more but I took up BBBJ as a bit tired due to Monday blues lol. Small place but big double bed. Massage little while then went straight to the main dish as I wasn't exactly there for Massage anyways. Pricing is 4B and good value overall as get BBBJ, can zhut (gently) and get to take French & painting lessons all at one go (usually is 1B less and less either french or painting lessons). Paint no smell. She will RTC soon and probably may not return so catch her while you can bros.

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-xin-xin/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwaichuen View Post

Name: xinxin
Look: 8.5/10 90% same as photo (photo is doing her injustice, she looks so much better!)
Figure: Slim n have no fat 8/10
Boobs: C Cup
Massage: 8.5/10 (hit the right spot, experienced)
HJ: 8/10
Overall Service: 8/10
Please take good care of this gem! Leaving in less than 10 days! Not to be missed!
RTM: YES!
Old Today, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozalttp View Post
Visited her today as had some time. Tall lady. She offers FJ too for 1B more but I took up BBBJ as a bit tired due to Monday blues lol. Small place but big double bed. Massage little while then went straight to the main dish as I wasn't exactly there for Massage anyways. Pricing is 4B and good value overall as get BBBJ, can zhut (gently) and get to take French & painting lessons all at one go (usually is 1B less and less either french or painting lessons). Paint no smell. She will RTC soon and probably may not return so catch her while you can bros.

wa time sale. i remember she used to hang 300 or so on audi site. but i might be wrong.
Old Today, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozalttp View Post

Her backside got any stretch marks ? according to telegram FRs.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old Today, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
xuanda is one of the Best!xuanda is one of the Best!xuanda is one of the Best!

Report for Nina
Face: Seductive
Body: Best way to describe is voluptuous
Service: Can't go wrong.

Will definitely re-visit her again. For first timers can refer to the video of her boob massage/ boob fuck. From there can agar-agar her body size. Definitely won't reject.
Old Today, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2026 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
I think so too sia. She keep hint hint if u know what i mean.
I usually will drop the ML if she gave me hints but cannot go any further after RTM. She posted a Chanel dream bag before but luckily I dun like her accent and chose to move on to other targets.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1